First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply For the people who watched Avatar: The Last Airbender, choose your favorite character out of the options.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Explain your option in detail.

If you're favorite is not here, then list the character.
Show a picture of the said character too.
____________________________________________________________________________________


Enjoy!!!
1780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New york
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

I Choose Aang Simply because Who Wouldn't Like The Power to control all the elements?!
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/5/14


Yeah, he is gonna get more votes than every other character. Some fans are greedy.
1840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Bebop
Offline
Posted 6/5/14 , edited 6/5/14
Sokka. He's funny,smart, awesome, and manages to keep up with everyone else without being a bender.
DAT METEOR SWORD DOUGH!!
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

rohaun wrote:

Sokka. He's funny,smart, awesome, and manages to keep up with everyone else without being a bender.
DAT METEOR SWORD DOUGH!!


I know.
21575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
Zuko towards the end of the series was the best, that duel with Azula? Urmagerd too good.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

SacredBlood77 wrote:

Zuko towards the end of the series was the best, that duel with Azula? Urmagerd too good.


You like Zuko while I like Azula. Strange isn't it.
21575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 6/6/14


Azula is straight up bananas... and onion soup.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

SacredBlood77 wrote:



Azula is straight up bananas... and onion soup.



I see what you did there?
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 9/7/16
It'd have to be between Sokka and Toph, definitely!
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

galaxiias wrote:

It'd have to be between Sokka and Toph, definitely!



Ooh! The comedy duo!
5785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Under your blankets
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 9/7/16
Toph had some pretty good jokes, and I liked her backstory. I always was intrigued with blindness too, considering I knew a friend who suffered from it and he was probably the the most fun person I was with during my middle school years.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 6/6/14

AmayariX wrote:

Toph had some pretty good jokes, and I liked her backstory. I always was intrigued with blindness too, considering I knew a friend who suffered from it and he was probably the the most fun person I was with during my middle school years.



Toph is a sweetie.
65552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Baka Zone
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
Zuko was in odds with himself during the second season. I like characters that are in conflict with themselves.

I love the Agni Kai duel too.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 9/7/16

EatsRainbows wrote:

Zuko was in odds with himself during the second season. I like characters that are in conflict with themselves.

I love the Agni Kai duel too.



Yeah. I also like the dancing dragon too.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.