First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What is the reason you watch anime?
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 6/6/14
What is the reason you watch anime?

Explain please.
28267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
Because I enjoy it.
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

reasons94 wrote:

Because I enjoy it.


What do you enjoy? like...
28267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
The colours, the art, the vibrant emotions and development of characters and messages that they pass along.
1389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / ANimA HQ
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
its an outlet from REALITY
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
The panty shots.
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

reasons94 wrote:

The colours, the art, the vibrant emotions and development of characters and messages that they pass along.


Will you still watch anime if those thing you mentioned are missing?

And by the way. what is "colours"? you mean "colors"?


RavedFury wrote:

its an outlet from REALITY


So you don't care about the content of the anime as long as it help you skip reality?
65558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Baka Zone
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
Out of boredom.
Le_Dom 
16989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
Funny, I know exactly what I enjoy about anime, yet I can't find a way to put it into words.

It has something to do with how it delivers a story, and explores themes that you don't find in other mediums often.
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:

The panty shots.


Will you still watch anime if there is no more "panty shots"?
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

EatsRainbows wrote:

Out of boredom.


Will you still watch anime if your boredom left you forever?


Le_Dom wrote:

Funny, I know exactly what I enjoy about anime, yet I can't find a way to put it into words.

It has something to do with how it delivers a story, and explores themes that you don't find in other mediums often.


What is the theme you only find in anime?
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 6/6/14

Thfelese wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:

The panty shots.


Will you still watch anime if there is no more "panty shots"?


NO PANTSU NO LIFE


21705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
Entertainment.
28267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 6/6/14

Thfelese wrote:


reasons94 wrote:

The colours, the art, the vibrant emotions and development of characters and messages that they pass along.


Will you still watch anime if those thing you mentioned are missing?

And by the way. what is "colours"? you mean "colors"?

Yeah cause I enjoy anime for a good story and some good laughs. So even if its missing those things if it keeps me entertained I'm fine. Also "colours" is the English version of spelling it.
86158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 6/6/14

Thfelese wrote:

And by the way. what is "colours"? you mean "colors"?


Colours is the same as colors. Some non-US English-speaking countries use that spelling.

Ninja'd.


Kurodenki wrote:

Entertainment.


^This.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.