First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What do people think of Sora from No Game No Life?
Vodash 
7657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
I thought he was a massive douche in the first episode, but continued watching and he's actually pretty bro-tier. Except for all those Shiro loli scenes he causes though.
23568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 727 The Zoo
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

InfiniteCycle wrote:


Captainkirko wrote:

What do you guys think of Sora from No Game No Life? Do you think he is one of the best characters of all time? One dimensional character with no outstanding qualities? Personally, I would say he is one of my favorite characters of all time. He is insane and I think one of the best genius's in a long time. He isn't afraid to bet his existence or risk the lives of all his people. I may be the only one who gets chills when Sora's evil grin comes up after his opponent questions his moves and motives. The guy is hilarious and even has his own Harem! So let me hear your guys opinions on this character!









Where did you get the second gif?


Sora NGNL Tumblr, just type that exactly the way it is in google
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In You're Closet
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

Captainkirko wrote:


InfiniteCycle wrote:


Captainkirko wrote:

What do you guys think of Sora from No Game No Life? Do you think he is one of the best characters of all time? One dimensional character with no outstanding qualities? Personally, I would say he is one of my favorite characters of all time. He is insane and I think one of the best genius's in a long time. He isn't afraid to bet his existence or risk the lives of all his people. I may be the only one who gets chills when Sora's evil grin comes up after his opponent questions his moves and motives. The guy is hilarious and even has his own Harem! So let me hear your guys opinions on this character!









Where did you get the second gif?


Sora NGNL Tumblr, just type that exactly the way it is in google


Thank You.
85896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/14 , edited 6/10/14

Anamalous wrote:

i wanna see Sora go up against Lelouch from Code Geass anime ~~ i want to see the lead up to the fight with them digging around for any valuable and worth while information to take each other down and i want to see the fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Most of Sora's tact comes in the form of games. If he had to lead an army, Lelouch would crush him completely.

That's if Sora would be comfortable doing so, seeing as he's no good in front of audiences.
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 6/10/14 , edited 6/10/14

LionelJeid wrote:


Anamalous wrote:

i wanna see Sora go up against Lelouch from Code Geass anime ~~ i want to see the lead up to the fight with them digging around for any valuable and worth while information to take each other down and i want to see the fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Most of Sora's tact comes in the form of games. If he had to lead an army, Lelouch would crush him completely.

That's if Sora would be comfortable doing so, seeing as he's no good in front of audiences.


well lets say, that Sora lost a game and was forced into a battle with Lelouch and he has to win





EDIT
====

or it can be a friendly game of chess from episode 3 and 4
23491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/14 , edited 6/11/14
I like Sora a lot. I don't really have a problem with him being "OP" because I don't watch "No Game No Life" for character development or power progression. I watch it because the anime continually surprises me in the best possible way. Sora's "chess" game to become the King of Imanity was amazing. I never knew what he was going to do next, and each move he made was funny and made sense (from the perspective of the game and the world.)

He isn't Edward Elric. But then I get a different kind of enjoyment from NGNL than I did from FMA:B.
35550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In the middle
Offline
Posted 6/11/14
You say he is OP yet he is constantly looking for more people and trying to get more information because he isn't smart enough to take on the best yet. If being OP is preparing for the worst or all outcomes then he is very OP. He doesn't do anything on a whim and when he thinks he is right about someone. The girls grandfather for instance he thought he was a fool. Then he dug around and admitted he was wrong, OP people are apologetic and don't consider themselves weak.
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/11/14
I'm a fan of his character design, especially since it's fairly rare for a main character. His look is more often reserved for villains and creepy side characters. I find his creepiness aesthetically pleasing. His characterization and personality are amusing, as well.
23142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/14
Cool guy.

Best character ever.





.....no. For me, not even close.
22267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/11/14

Captainkirko wrote:


I've only watched up to episode 5 due to being busy, but because of that 2nd GIF it looks like I'm marathoning the rest of the episodes tonight!
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 6/11/14 , edited 6/11/14
I think Sora makes the anime better to watch because he's funny.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.