First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Single?
Posted 6/8/14 , edited 6/8/14
Is that a good thing... I:3
Member
7202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/14

TheDarkStatic wrote:


Familiarsaint wrote:

I've been single for about two months now , its funny ex just ended a 3 year relationship out of the blue no reason at all. But I'm over it , its been two months :I she wasn't an anime fan....so it was hard to relate sometimes


I feel ya. It was really hard to relate with my ex-girlfriend. We hardly had anything in common, but her reasons for dumping me are pretty stupid... and fake. But I don't want to get into that randomly. Anyways, yea, I would like to find a girl who likes anime and gaming. I would fall straight in love. XD


Rule one of dating ! Is she a gamer ?

Yes: Put a ring on that finger !

No: Meh maybe XD

Member
25662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Outside of LA
Offline
Posted 6/8/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Is that a good thing... I:3


hmm, that is for you to decide, i certainly believe its a good thing. XD
and for your allergies, eat something spicy to clear your sinuses.
Posted 6/8/14
Oh, haha, I guess it's good. Oh, and allergies, my nose is clear, but snot is running down my face. X3
Member
25662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Outside of LA
Offline
Posted 6/8/14
Oh its that way. haha i always make walrus tissues XD.
haha well, the only advise i can give for that is to just rest. :p
Member
7643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Garland, Tx.
Offline
Posted 6/8/14
It's hard fr me to talk to anyone, which makes relationships hard, and when I do work up the nerve this happens.
Member
25662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Outside of LA
Offline
Posted 6/8/14
haha well youre still young. wait until highschool and there might a girl that is gunning for you. :3
Member
7202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/14

TheDarkStatic wrote:


Familiarsaint wrote:

I've been single for about two months now , its funny ex just ended a 3 year relationship out of the blue no reason at all. But I'm over it , its been two months :I she wasn't an anime fan....so it was hard to relate sometimes


I feel ya. It was really hard to relate with my ex-girlfriend. We hardly had anything in common, but her reasons for dumping me are pretty stupid... and fake. But I don't want to get into that randomly. Anyways, yea, I would like to find a girl who likes anime and gaming. I would fall straight in love. XD


Like my buddy always said if she's a geek/nerd in anyway you slap a ring on it XD Obviously its a joke though
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 6/8/14
Single, well, double. We are twins. -.-"
Not looking as well.
Member
17418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/20/14
Well the perfect girl for me is one who shares a love for something as i do anime, gaming, and sports. Something likes to do with a passion
12043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~Southern Water T...
Offline
Posted 7/24/14


haha that's so funny! But I learned that is actually kinda true. I was talking to my guy friends in a Skype call while playing LoL and they were saying pretty much the same thing! My friends were like, "when it comes to dating girls these are the things you ask, 1-is she a gamer? 2-is she hot? 3-does she have a bf? If you can say yes to the first two and no the the last one then you got yourself a keeper." when I asked them why they havent tried to ask me out since I fit the description. They just replied, "Haha you are too hot for us." can someone please explain?

Member
7202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/14

rockerangel924 wrote:



haha that's so funny! But I learned that is actually kinda true. I was talking to my guy friends in a Skype call while playing LoL and they were saying pretty much the same thing! My friends were like, "when it comes to dating girls these are the things you ask, 1-is she a gamer? 2-is she hot? 3-does she have a bf? If you can say yes to the first two and no the the last one then you got yourself a keeper." when I asked them why they havent tried to ask me out since I fit the description. They just replied, "Haha you are too hot for us." can someone please explain?



Some guys feel dwarfed and out of their league with some girls like they don't deserve them.
12043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~Southern Water T...
Offline
Posted 7/24/14


Oh okay, thank you for that clarification. I also heard them say to me, "Also sometimes you are better at games then we are, if we were dating that would be an automatic break-up. But since we are friends it's cool." Is this true for most gamer guys? If a girl is better at a game then they are, would they automatically break-up with them? Or are they just exaggerating? Being a gamer girl, I need to know these things! Please help.
Member
7202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/25/14

rockerangel924 wrote:



Oh okay, thank you for that clarification. I also heard them say to me, "Also sometimes you are better at games then we are, if we were dating that would be an automatic break-up. But since we are friends it's cool." Is this true for most gamer guys? If a girl is better at a game then they are, would they automatically break-up with them? Or are they just exaggerating? Being a gamer girl, I need to know these things! Please help.


Personally its not a auto break up for me. There's games she's good at there's games I'm good at. That's how I see it at least. To me its more along the lines of something that we both enjoy. Similar interests aren't easy to find XD
12043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~Southern Water T...
Offline
Posted 7/25/14


Oh okay that makes me feel a lot better now. Thanks again for answering my questions.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.