First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Regrets
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Salt Lake City, Utah
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
No matter what life you've lead or leading, there will always be those regrets that you wish you hadn't done or would've done differently.

For me, there are a lot of things that I would change if I could.

1) Been more outgoing or tried to make more friends. I feel that I'm really antisocial right now

2) Done more with my life. I go back and think of all my accomplishments and I think what have I done these last 15 years?

3) Adjust my lifestyle just a bit and done things that I should've instead of putting them off til the end.

Back to the question

What are things that you've regretted in your life? It can be something small or the most regrettable thing you've ever done and wish would change or be forgotten.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Let me know if a thread like this exists. All the ones I checked were locked, so...

Thanks for the responses
Posted 6/6/14
i think you have plenty of time to build up more regrets. the best is yet to come
14847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 6/6/14
I don't regret much. Not even that hooker I killed back in '98.
Posted 6/6/14

PretearHimeno wrote:

I don't regret much. Not even that hooker I killed back in '98.


that was my mom..thanks for the last 16 years of pain
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 6/6/14
I regret nothing.
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 6/6/14
I don't believe in such things because any experience can be turned into good experience, just depends on how you wanna look at it, any decision you made up to this point in your life made you who you are, if you were to go back in time and change it all, who knows what person you'd be right now.
14847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

shimmer_ wrote:


PretearHimeno wrote:

I don't regret much. Not even that hooker I killed back in '98.


that was my mom..thanks for the last 16 years of pain


It's cool though. She would have eventually become Hitler II. You're welcome.
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Salt Lake City, Utah
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

shimmer_ wrote:

i think you have plenty of time to build up more regrets. the best is yet to come


I can't say that you're wrong, but I can't say you're right either

(You're right)
Posted 6/6/14

PretearHimeno wrote:


shimmer_ wrote:


PretearHimeno wrote:

I don't regret much. Not even that hooker I killed back in '98.


that was my mom..thanks for the last 16 years of pain


It's cool though. She would have eventually become Hitler II. You're welcome.


i always told her to wax that mustache but she would never listen. something about the high level of tranny loving customers. it ultimately proved to be her downfall.

tks for mein kampf
3102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
Probably pushing away a girl I liked few years ago but I moved on from that
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

outerheaven139 wrote:

I don't believe in such things because any experience can be turned into good experience, just depends on how you wanna look at it, any decision you made up to this point in your life made you who you are, if you were to go back in time and change it all, who knows what person you'd be right now.


well said wow your on a roll today lol
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
I regret not choosing to be taller.

Wait
17499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Big Apple
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
I regret not doing so well in school (use to be a A -, A student now more like B-, C student), not hanging out with friends as often as now a days.
1823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
I regret not staying in touch with one of my friends when she moved away also not replying to a letter I got (there's more to the story but I'll leave it at that)
4978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
i regret drinking that bottle of expired prune juice
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.