Rhyming game
1840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Bebop
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
RULES!

The person makes a sentence that has 5 WORDS.The last word of that sentence must rhyme with the last word of the next.

Tommy had a baseball bat.....
7639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Garland, Tx.
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
Tommy really hates his cat.
32372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 6/6/14
The bat made her splat.

:(

You should do this as first and last rather than just last so we don't need to rhyme everything with bat.
1840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Bebop
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 6/6/14

Jsybird2532 wrote:

The bat made her splat.

:(

You should do this as first and last rather than just last so we don't need to rhyme everything with bat.


you're right. I'll make a new game like this,with new rules tomorrow.

THIS POST DOESN'T COUNT!
20695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
Last words posted wrong amount.
8362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Just Look Up
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
Blast It! He can't count!
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
Should have said that first.
One Punch Mod
85916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

rohaun wrote:

RULES!

The person makes a sentence that has 5 WORDS.The last word of that sentence must rhyme with the last word of the next.

Tommy had a baseball bat.....





rohaun wrote:


Jsybird2532 wrote:

The bat made her splat.

:(

You should do this as first and last rather than just last so we don't need to rhyme everything with bat.


you're right. I'll make a new game like this,with new rules tomorrow.


Closed this then while you make that.
You must be logged in to post.