First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Emotion of Choice
12440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Heartbreak Avenue
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
What's your emotion of choice and why don't be shy sharing is caring right?
4352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
I'm not particularly interested in emotions I can name. My favorites are the exotic ones I've never felt before.
12440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Heartbreak Avenue
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

RedExodus wrote:

I'm not particularly interested in emotions I can name. My favorites are the exotic ones I've never felt before.


LOL everyone in CR seems to be emotionless these days I wonder why
9122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherworld N...
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
maybe passion :P. Since you can achieve anything with enough of it.
12440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Heartbreak Avenue
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

AzazelOfNexium wrote:

maybe passion :P. Since you can achieve anything with enough of it.


I would think anger would be more helpful for that
4352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


AzazelOfNexium wrote:

maybe passion :P. Since you can achieve anything with enough of it.


I would think anger would be more helpful for that


Most certainly. If you can't solve something, you aren't using enough violence.


Got a math problem? Solve it with violence.
48538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Hospital Closet
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
Introspective, most of the time, I'd say.
13270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂╰⋃╯
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
emoticon kind of emotions t( '-' t)
38027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Gatcha! Niverse
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

AzazelOfNexium wrote:

maybe passion :P. Since you can achieve anything with enough of it.


I definitely agree. Being passionate helps in the long run.
12440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Heartbreak Avenue
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

RedExodus wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:


AzazelOfNexium wrote:

maybe passion :P. Since you can achieve anything with enough of it.


I would think anger would be more helpful for that


Most certainly. If you can't solve something, you aren't using enough violence.


Got a math problem? Solve it with violence.


That's right punch the problem till you get it right
12440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Heartbreak Avenue
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

Introspective, most of the time, I'd say.


Justin go to sleep
35hours=bad
48538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Hospital Closet
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

Introspective, most of the time, I'd say.


Justin go to sleep
35hours=bad


Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh....I have My reasons why I'm still awake...
12440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Heartbreak Avenue
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

Introspective, most of the time, I'd say.


Justin go to sleep
35hours=bad


Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh....I have My reasons why I'm still awake...


grr you baka alright fine but only since its you
15030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
-mimics you- sharing is caring
48538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Hospital Closet
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

Introspective, most of the time, I'd say.


Justin go to sleep
35hours=bad


Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh....I have My reasons why I'm still awake...


grr you baka alright fine but only since its you


Darned right....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.