First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
AOT Movie!!!!
7241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/14
Yeah I seen it a while back, its been floating around the internet a while, still a good potential movie poster. I still am sticking to my guns on this one, an animated movie would be the best option.
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 6/11/14

adri1212 wrote:

Yeah I seen it a while back, its been floating around the internet a while, still a good potential movie poster. I still am sticking to my guns on this one, an animated movie would be the best option.


It would be better if they made a live action movie years from this one. It's still too early for that. At least give us a second season instead of a movie which can happen years later. Just my opinion.
7241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/14
I agree on waiting to make a movie. I would love to see a second season in the not so distant future
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/14
The other thing is every time a good anime comes out we all scream we want a live action movie. We screamed for a DBZ, Death Note and look what happened. Akira hopefully will make up for all that.
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/14
Anime, duuuh...
umm... I wanna see Mikasa x Eren in there to...
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 6/14/14

adri1212 wrote:

I agree on waiting to make a movie. I would love to see a second season in the not so distant future


Hooray!
17156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/14
I'm not even happy about the supposed Live action Akira movie. The Death Note movies were great even though they changed a little of of details, but I don't think it would work out the same way for SNK considering there's so much going on between the 3DMG and the titans.

Blood the Last Vampire was decent though give or take some of the actresses.

But Dragon Ball Evolution was absolutely terrible...

Yeah, so I think I'll vote in favor of a animation.
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 6/14/14

Ryudouche wrote:

I'm not even happy about the supposed Live action Akira movie. The Death Note movies were great even though they changed a little of of details, but I don't think it would work out the same way for SNK considering there's so much going on between the 3DMG and the titans.

Blood the Last Vampire was decent though give or take some of the actresses.

But Dragon Ball Evolution was absolutely terrible...

Yeah, so I think I'll vote in favor of a animation.


Akira movie?
7241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/14
I hope Akira isn't ruined. I would be so upset Death note was okay and DBZ I never watched and refuse to. I am not a big advocate of live action especially when its based off of an anime.
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 6/14/14

adri1212 wrote:

I hope Akira isn't ruined. I would be so upset Death note was okay and DBZ I never watched and refuse to. I am not a big advocate of live action especially when its based off of an anime.


Any anime could become a live action movie done right if made by the RIGHT studio, director, actors, and etc.
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
The other problem is that live action movies are geared towrds marketing towards a larger group of audience and thats where the changes come in.
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
Season 2 of the tv series.
And not those 2 damn recap movies.
17156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/17/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


Ryudouche wrote:

I'm not even happy about the supposed Live action Akira movie. The Death Note movies were great even though they changed a little of of details, but I don't think it would work out the same way for SNK considering there's so much going on between the 3DMG and the titans.

Blood the Last Vampire was decent though give or take some of the actresses.

But Dragon Ball Evolution was absolutely terrible...

Yeah, so I think I'll vote in favor of a animation.


Akira movie?



Yes, there's supposed to be a live action Akira movie, however the project has been shut down and reopened multiple times with many casting calls and such. I think someone named Collet-Serra is going to be directing it or something. The thing is it's a American remake and I'm not happy about that.
39387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 6/17/14
I thin an animated movie would be best
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/14
Probably animated, I wouldn't mind a mix of CG and animated and from what I remember from the Subaru AoT commercial. The CG Titans looked pretty nice. I can't really imagine a live-action one well.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.