First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Things that really need another season/remake
17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 6/7/14 , edited 6/7/14
They seriously need to remake Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (Oreimo)
I was very disappointed with the ending. Kyou(shit)suke is such a scumbag.
They should at least make OVA's with Ayase ending and Kuroneko ending. AT LEAST... Maybe Manami ending too.


A lot of people say Angel Beats needs a remake. But I disagree. Instead, they should make an afterstory. Because if they do the whole season 2 thing all over again, with Otonashi and new ppl coming, then it wouldn't be "Angel Beats" anymore because (spoiler):

They extended the release date for Angel Beats visual novel -_-. I'll get it eventually...


Although I understand why, I didn't like how the anime was done for The World God Only Knows. It's still my all time favorite though. Season 1 & 2, very good. And season 3,... the Goddesses arc was FRIGGING AMAZING! But, a huge time skip and compress that into 1 cour? Well, this is understandable because, even with all the attention it got, TWGOK's blu-ray sales were just horrible. It was lucky it even had seasons 2 & 3. While most of the animes rely heavily on blu-ray sales, TWGOK had Kanon (CV: Touyama Nao) with the albums and stuff. Those were the major contributions to the seasons 2 and 3.
Even if it can somehow manage to have another season. What's already done can't be undone. I know they were desperate so they animated the best rated arc as season 3, but only if they had the money... it would have had more episodes.
If they did, season 3 should have been the conquest of Tenri, Yui, and Tsukiyo. And for OVA's put Kurakawa Akari (Rimuel)'s conquest or something like that, since they show up in rest of the series. And then had 4th season as goddesses arc, with 24 episodes. Time skip is more easily forgivable for the ones who don't show up again.
Hope they even have 4th season with the past arc.


Second season of Omamori Himari. It probably won't happen, since it's been a while and the sales weren't good. I buy the manga. And the anime was rushed. 7 volumes of books into 1 cour of anime. Usually, it's 2, 3 or 4.


These may be possible in a near future:

Hataroku Maou-sama (The Devil is a Part-Timer)

Nourin (No-rin)


And these are currently airing, but I want more of:

Date A Live

No Game No Life
Lannae 
42619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/7/14 , edited 6/7/14
In the future, I definitely want a remake of [C] - Control , this time with 24 episodes. I love [C], but I definitely believe that 11 episodes is not enough. It definitely needed 24 episodes to fully flesh out its story, character backstories/development, and concepts.
43610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / IL
Online
Posted 6/7/14 , edited 6/7/14
Remake of Black Cat like they did FMA: Brotherhood. Though I doubt it'll ever get that popular, especially since the manga ended.

Remake of Rave Master. Or at least a continuation. Mainly cos of the FT/RM crossover a while back.

Season 2 of Blood Lad.

Bunch of others, but those would be my top three of ones that aren't guaranteed one. In my mind, HMS is damn near close to getting one, otherwise it'd be there.
10332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / London
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
Remake Deadman Wonderland, make it follow the manga more and include all characters
49818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
Ambition of Oda Nobuna
Campione
Kamisama Dolls

These three all need a second season.
10398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Manhattan, New York
Offline
Posted 6/7/14 , edited 6/7/14
After-Story for Angel Beats would be great. Whether that story takes place with their "reborn selves" or with Otanashi heading the group in the afterlife after the graduation in the first season.

I would LOVE a remake of the Rosario + Vampire anime and have follow the manga to a tee. The manga was 100 times better than the anime and I feel that it would make for a more exciting and enjoyable adaptation than the ones we have now.

More of No Game, No Life is a must!

Also, I'm sure that it will come, but another season of Chihayafuru would be cause for celebration. At least for me. Probably my favorite competitive sport anime ever, and it's definitely in my top 25 anime of all time. It's that good. From season 1 to season 2 it just got better and better, so a season 3 would probably be just as good.
9343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 17
Offline
Posted 6/7/14 , edited 6/7/14
Loveless needs a remake (and also a second season)
I think Yun Kouga's artwork (one of the best in manga in my opinion) needs to be done justice with a high quality anime adaptation the one that was made was kinda weak...
2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/14 , edited 6/7/14
Pandora Hearts Remake! With quality animation, no fillers, and must follow the actual story line of manga. Just like what BONES did with FMA: Brotherhood The manga is ending soon!
24138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
kuroshitsuji needs a complete revamp, sticking more to the manga.
i'd like to see no.6 done with a bit more detail~ or just a second season to bring nezumi and shion back together.
also craving more attack on titan, kuroko no basket and psycho-pass! but i know theyre on the way~
145309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 6/7/14 , edited 6/7/14

stridersix wrote:

kuroshitsuji needs a complete revamp, sticking more to the manga.
i'd like to see no.6 done with a bit more detail~ or just a second season to bring nezumi and shion back together.
also craving more attack on titan, kuroko no basket and psycho-pass! but i know theyre on the way~


Black Butler is getting a new season to air this Summer though and OVA

Kuroko no Basket also got season 2 an Psycho Pass 2 is airing this Fall.
22776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal, HB
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

vrose22 wrote:

After-Story for Angel Beats would be great. Whether that story takes place with their "reborn selves" or with Otanashi heading the group in the afterlife after the graduation in the first season.

I would LOVE a remake of the Rosario + Vampire anime and have follow the manga to a tee. The manga was 100 times better than the anime and I feel that it would make for a more exciting and enjoyable adaptation than the ones we have now.

More of No Game, No Life is a must!


Also, I'm sure that it will come, but another season of Chihayafuru would be cause for celebration. At least for me. Probably my favorite competitive sport anime ever, and it's definitely in my top 25 anime of all time. It's that good. From season 1 to season 2 it just got better and better, so a season 3 would probably be just as good.


This

and I would like another season of Kaichou wa maid-sama

and a remake of Sword art online, diving more into the Aincrad arc
24138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

stark700 wrote:


stridersix wrote:

kuroshitsuji needs a complete revamp, sticking more to the manga.
i'd like to see no.6 done with a bit more detail~ or just a second season to bring nezumi and shion back together.
also craving more attack on titan, kuroko no basket and psycho-pass! but i know theyre on the way~


Black Butler is getting a new season to air this Summer though and OVA

Kuroko no Basket also got season 2 an Psycho Pass 2 is airing this Fall.


yeah i said i know that knb and pp are on zee way

as for black butler, yeah i cant wait for my favourite arc to come out
but i was speaking more in the sense that i wish it could be totally revamped and stick true to the manga from the start
instead of all the random made up content in the original black butler series
8075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / South Africa
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo! Need more of that! Needs to finish the romance story of Shiina and Sorata... So want to see them dating :3!

Angel Beats! Will in fact either get a remake, being a 2-cour.. or a Season 2 after the Visual Novel is finished, which is like 2017-2018 since they releasing each volume every 6 months (6 Volumes in Total)

Sankarea! Really enjoyed that zombie chick anime. Really felt the romance in it aswell! Want a Season 2 of that.

7658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
I agree that they should have had multiple ending for Oreimo (and the current ending is terrible), other than that I can't comment on you picks.

I would like to see another season of Working! (where things actually happen) and Chihayafuru (to continue the story) and Zvezda (to continue the story) and Baccano! (to animate the godlike "The SLASH" arc...).
21994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
Because SAO is popular, and also profitable, a remake might actually happen based on the Progressive storyline. The only other popular one I think might get one is Soul Eater, but we'll see on both.

There's more anime I'd like to see remade closer to the source material, but realistically speaking it won't happen due to lack of profitability.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.