First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Watching anime in one sitting
14355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 17
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
Who of you have watched an entire anime in one sitting literally, Turning on your computer/tv pressed play and watched every single episode consecutively with no interruption what so ever.

If you have, tell what anime was it n.n

I have with Elfen Lied and No.6

I've watched others in 1 day but I did gave myself time in those to at least go get something to eat in between haha
10826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
Watched Welcome to the N.H.K in one sitting, Blue exorcist, and Rosario vampire seasons one and two and some more.
Posted 6/7/14
Darker than Black, Welcome to the N.H.K, Afro Samurai, Elfen Lied, and Angel Beats. Whenever I rewatch an anime series I usually watch it in one sitting though
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
Hell... like half of the Anime I have watched have been in one sitting... at least 200+ shows... probably more...
9547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
Steins;Gate was the most recent anime that I have fully watched without any major interruptions.
Oh and also FLCL.
10826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

ZeroRequiem_ wrote:

Darker than Black, Welcome to the N.H.K, Afro Samurai, Elfen Lied, and Angel Beats. Whenever I rewatch an anime series I usually watch it in one sitting though


Sorry for asking but, I am curious, what did you think of N.H.K?
Posted 6/7/14

kawaiioniichan wrote:

Who of you have watched an entire anime in one sitting literally, Turning on your computer/tv pressed play and watched every single episode consecutively with no interruption what so ever.

If you have, tell what anime was it n.n

I have with Elfen Lied and No.6

I've watched others in 1 day but I did gave myself time in those to at least go get something to eat in between haha


Is Elfen Lied a good anime? Also, is it incomplete?




jettmeraz wrote:

Watched Welcome to the N.H.K in one sitting, Blue exorcist, and Rosario vampire seasons one and two and some more.


Is Welcome to the N.H.K good? I heard it's very depressing.

291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / San Pierro
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
The Devil is a Part-Timer and Durarara, boy do I love me good dialogue.
6393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
I've watched many shows in one sitting, probably 50+, the longest show I watched in one sitting was Nana (47 episodes).
94989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Northwest Florida
Offline
Posted 6/7/14 , edited 6/7/14
Oreimo S1
Haganai
Mayo Chiki
Non Non Biyuri
GJ Club
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
Engaged to the Unidentified
Sora no Otoshimono S1
Baka and Test S1 & 2
Rosario + Vampire S1&2
14355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 17
Offline
Posted 6/7/14 , edited 6/7/14

AnimeFreak0125 wrote:


kawaiioniichan wrote:

Who of you have watched an entire anime in one sitting literally, Turning on your computer/tv pressed play and watched every single episode consecutively with no interruption what so ever.

If you have, tell what anime was it n.n

I have with Elfen Lied and No.6

I've watched others in 1 day but I did gave myself time in those to at least go get something to eat in between haha


Is Elfen Lied a good anime? Also, is it incomplete?




jettmeraz wrote:

Watched Welcome to the N.H.K in one sitting, Blue exorcist, and Rosario vampire seasons one and two and some more.


Is Welcome to the N.H.K good? I heard it's very depressing.



I really liked Elfen Lied, if you don't have a problem with gore you should watch it, it's a love story that'll depress you. It's not incomplete the anime and manga have different endings.
Welcome to the N.H.K is also really good, because it deals with a main character and his existentialism in which I guess we can all find a part of us in.
Posted 6/7/14 , edited 6/7/14


I see. Appreciate the responses on both. I have been wanting to watch both for a very long time. In regards to Elfen Lied, it is an incomplete anime? Like did it leave you on a cliffhanger? Or did everything get wrapped up?
10826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/7/14







jettmeraz wrote:

Watched Welcome to the N.H.K in one sitting, Blue exorcist, and Rosario vampire seasons one and two and some more.


Is Welcome to the N.H.K good? I heard it's very depressing.


Well it is depressing on how you look at it. Its about this Man Named Sato (if I remember correctly) And he lives as a hikikomori So he mostly stays inside his own home. Then one day a Girl knocks at his door and promises to cure him of his Hikiomori state. Overall it has its moments where it is depressing and sad but also uplifting moments. Comedy pushes to far sometimes, ( EX Taking pictures of school girls for "research") So all in all it is a good watch but if you tear up easily then prepare yourself. yup I would give it a good watch.

18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/14
Not really into doing that but I guess if every episode of nogamenolife was out I'd probably go nonstop with that
14355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 17
Offline
Posted 6/7/14

AnimeFreak0125 wrote:



I see. Appreciate the responses on both. I have been wanting to watch both for a very long time. In regards to Elfen Lied, it is an incomplete anime? Like did it leave you on a cliffhanger? Or did everything get wrapped up?


It's not incomplete! The anime ended definitively even though the manga has a different ending. n.n
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.