Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime fans that enjoy sports, which would you want to see next?
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/9/14 , edited 9/14/15
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Explain your opinion in detail. If you choose other, list a sport you would want to become an anime series.

I'll take crossovers too. List the full title of an anime series.

________________________________________________________________________________

My Turn:

I would like to see another football anime like Eyeshield 21 with a Kuroko no Basuke feel to it. I would also like an anime series where girls play softball without the cutesy and more realistic.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy!!!


21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 6/9/14
Football like ping pong the animation. I will watch it with my dad.
30302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/9/14 , edited 9/27/15
extreme frisbee: the animation.
20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 6/9/14
rugby <3
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/9/14



Ooh! I was actually thinking of that!
1853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bolton, England
Offline
Posted 6/11/14
American Pro wrestling would be interesting, have them take the storylines to ridic levels.

Then maybe a western football (soccer) one with maybe some real players (fake names I guess). All made by Japs obvs but it would be interesting to see their spin on it and animes based in the western world aren't new.
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/11/14 , edited 6/11/14

Muur wrote:

American Pro wrestling would be interesting, have them take the storylines to ridic levels.

Then maybe a western football (soccer) one with maybe some real players (fake names I guess). All made by Japs obvs but it would be interesting to see their spin on it and animes based in the western world aren't new.



Ooh. Sounds good.
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 6/11/14
To me i think that MMA suits anime a lot better then others.

Also, by football do you mean america football or soccer. Because in most other places football is soccer.
1853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bolton, England
Offline
Posted 6/11/14

LittleRyan wrote:

To me i think that MMA suits anime a lot better then others.

Also, by football do you mean america football or soccer. Because in most other places football is soccer.


and by most other places you mean the US
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Online
Posted 6/27/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


Muur wrote:

American Pro wrestling would be interesting, have them take the storylines to ridic levels.

Then maybe a western football (soccer) one with maybe some real players (fake names I guess). All made by Japs obvs but it would be interesting to see their spin on it and animes based in the western world aren't new.



Ooh. Sounds good.


I totally agree with this. Sounds prettty awesome, indeed!
456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Virginia,USA
Offline
Posted 8/15/15
LAX or Rugby!
Posted 8/15/15
A snooker/pool themed one would be totally awesome!!!
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/15/15

Bishou_No_Teresa wrote:

A snooker/pool themed one would be totally awesome!!!


Snooker?
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/15/15

nlshowalter wrote:

LAX or Rugby!


Not bad.
616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Don't Flirt With Me
Offline
Posted 9/14/15
I really want another one about football... Eyeshield 21 was so good....
It doesn't really matter to much though because I already know that I'm gonna read it
I'm kinda hoping it isn't another baseball or basketball anime though because there's already so many of those.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.