First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Backstabbers
19605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Osaka
Offline
Posted 6/9/14 , edited 6/9/14

imbrreezzy wrote:

Ever heard "your a backstabber" or "my friend backstabbed me" what exactly makes someone a backstabber in the first place? Sharing is caring remember that CR community

When people hear the word they tend to think of the evil, calculating two-face who cynically and deliberately manipulates people only for his/her own gain.

I think that the vast majority of 'backstabbers', however, are just the weaker type of people who can't confront and oppose people overtly, who express false niceties without considering what the consequences of this might be when the chips are down, and who turn to sly and passive-aggressive means of putting people down when they feel slighted.

These people will be 'forced' to lie or pretend because they're afraid of conflict and confrontation, and almost inevitably cause more damage later on. They'll be nice to everyone but then (predictably) favour themselves in times of need and leave everyone else realizing how superficial it all was.

Really, the most numerous and thus the worst type of backstabber are fickle people who aren't mature enough to be honest with themselves, let alone with others.
14233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/9/14
Yeah... nothing worse than getting ganked by a rogue in PvP.
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/14

Renegatz wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:

Ever heard "your a backstabber" or "my friend backstabbed me" what exactly makes someone a backstabber in the first place? Sharing is caring remember that CR community

When people hear the word they tend to think of the evil, calculating two-face who cynically and deliberately manipulates people only for his/her own gain.

I think that the vast majority of 'backstabbers', however, are just the weaker type of people who can't confront and oppose people overtly, who express false niceties without considering what the consequences of this might be when the chips are down, and who turn to sly and passive-aggressive means of putting people down when they feel slighted.

These people will be 'forced' to lie or pretend because they're afraid of conflict and confrontation, and almost inevitably cause more damage later on. They'll be nice to everyone but then (predictably) favour themselves in times of need and leave everyone else realizing how superficial it all was.

Really, the most numerous and thus the worst type of backstabber are fickle people who aren't mature enough to be honest with themselves, let alone with others.


very spot on right there
16005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/9/14
A "backstabber" is someone who knowingly takes action which will adversely affect someone who perceives them as a friend.
Oftentimes, a person is labeled a "backstabber" for inadvertently doing something which hurts a friend. It all comes down to intent.
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 6/9/14

RedExodus wrote:
What!? Feetstabber?!!
Back kicker, making a hole in someone's chest with their feet.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 6/9/14 , edited 6/9/14
Oh I know I am a backstabber.


I have no morals.


Yes there is a story behind this. No i'm not nice guy in it.



CoffeeGodEddy wrote:

Yeah... nothing worse than getting ganked by a rogue in PvP.


I was going to make a smartass comment based on WoW rogues..... but then I remembered I haven't played my rogue in WoW for like a year or two now...
62790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/14

Stonewolfe wrote:
I have no morals.

You have morals. The person who does not, is this guy.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 6/9/14

bathroom64 wrote:


Stonewolfe wrote:
I have no morals.

You have morals. The person who does not, is this guy.


Best. Reply. Ever.
25799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chino ca
Offline
Posted 6/9/14
My best friend is somewhat of a backstabber. Telling your friend you like someone only for them to turn around and do something unthinkable behind you. All is fair in love and war i suppose.
Sogno- 
45684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/14
back massager would be more beneficial i believe
Posted 6/9/14

RedExodus wrote:
Feetstabber?!!


hahaha
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 6/9/14
It's when a very close friend of your's, or even one you consider a friend, does something unmistakably cruel, and was intended to hurt you and/or someone you hold dear.

Basically, a backstabber is a lil bitch.

I have kind of been backstabbed. It wasn't directed towards me, but I left the friendship because what that person did was just vile. ... I can't elaborate, it's too personal. But yeah!
33361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 6/9/14 , edited 6/9/14
according to merriam-webster

Backstabbing : betrayal (as by a verbal attack against one not present) especially by a false friend.

Nope never back stabbed my friends or pretended to be someones friend.

Luckily haven't been backstabbed, I think...


mmiller0 wrote:

i was back-stabbed in dark souls and died


However in dark souls 2 I backstab all the time...

Sorry if I backstabbed you, but all is fair during pvp, except for ganking, that's bull.



for backstabbing protection use one of these

18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/14

galaxiias wrote:

It's when a very close friend of your's, or even one you consider a friend, does something unmistakably cruel, and was intended to hurt you and/or someone you hold dear.

Basically, a backstabber is a lil bitch.

I have kind of been backstabbed. It wasn't directed towards me, but I left the friendship because what that person did was just vile. ... I can't elaborate, it's too personal. But yeah!


PM me if you ever want to share I'll share mine too
72840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Online
Posted 6/11/14
"I'm tired of backstabbing ass snakes with friendly grins..."

Ehhh, I don't guess I had too much to add to this Thread, but it made Me think of some OOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD SCHOOL Slim Shady lyrics from the Song, "If I Had..." from the OLD Slim Shady LP. I guess that's all I have at the moment, bahah. But "Backstabbing" type People? 2 thumbs WAY, way down...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.