First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Things you try to forget
Posted 6/10/14
Bad relationships.
4747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
My hardships during my childhood. "It's not time that helps; what you do in that time is what really matters." I believe this is very true because if you live and obsess or relive your experiences frequently without making a positive change in your life, you won't get anywhere. You must find peace within yourself to forgive and forget the things that happened in the past... and at will, remember them if the time demands it. For example, something that happened to you might be able to help someone else. So even if you forget, you could be missing out on reflecting on your past and helping others in the process.
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
I try to forget that my friend's tricked me into watching 2 girls 1 cup.
12089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
Everything in middle school basically. That was a terrible time. Puberty just ruined my life.
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Between Goku's st...
Offline
Posted 6/10/14 , edited 6/10/14
Damn you, OP. I didn't want to remember it.
22896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Corner of Moon &...
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
My high school senior year. Around November everything started to fall apart. Lost 2 family members, Family problems, kicked out, I was homeless for a bit, grades dropped & nearly failed because of attendance (31 missed & 30+ Lates) Just a big mess that i cant seem to forget :/
54605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 米国
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
Everything related with my Past :/

-Mastergold
65552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Baka Zone
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
My love life.
Posted 6/10/14

Arielgirl375 wrote:


severticas wrote:


Arielgirl375 wrote:

things i saw on the internet.


-sigh-


do u also wish to forget things u seen on the internet?


i don't remember what i've seen, i don't store an image file in my brain lol but i wish i forgot the internet existed.
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
embarrassing stupid things that happened before. Stuff that i don't care for but it still bugs me.
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/14 , edited 6/10/14
my very awkward moments like when i say a joke and nobody laughs. i kNOW IM FUNNY DAMN YOU ALL.
or when nobody understands me because of this stuttering problem i have that pops up randomly, i apparently inherited that stutter from my mom. which scares me because she still has it so that means im stuck with having random spouts of unintelligible shit coming out of my mouth forever.
5447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
Nothing!

My bad "things" were learning experiences.

9418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
Why to forget? It's from our mistakes that we become better.
2299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/14

TheChowster wrote:


nemoskull wrote:

my hopes and dream.


Why? Dreams are what gives us the drive to live in this world. Hope is what makes us uniquely human and gives us an optimistic view to continue living.


Though dreams can also fuel hopes, and they want to forget their hopes. You can have goals without hopes and dreams, though I see your point.
I have a series of dreams I would both like to forget and want to keep forever.


samikazbe wrote:

Why to forget? It's from our mistakes that we become better.


While that is true, sometimes the trauma from mistakes can hold someone back.



What I would want to forgot? Some things from the internet. (The _ _ _ _, and some images people made...) Aside from that everything serves a purpose in making me me, and I don't want to forget that.
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Salinas California
Offline
Posted 6/11/14
Everything...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.