First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Summer Plans
Posted 6/10/14
Was hoping to get a job for the summer, but most of the places I've tried at say they'd hire me if I wasn't in college, or they're full for now.
So, guess I'm just gunna be working out, going to the beach and watching shit all summer unless something comes up.
Posted 6/10/14

haikinka wrote:

Polska polska


Take me with you, love.
Posted 6/10/14

underlock wrote:

Take me with you, love.


Good, I needed someone that could speak foreign.
Posted 6/10/14
Well I finally got a job after 5 months of filling out job applications, going to job interviews and going to job fairs so I guess I'll be working everyday so I can get a new iPod touch to replace the one that was stolen and exercise I guess.
Posted 6/10/14

haikinka wrote:


underlock wrote:

Take me with you, love.


Good, I needed someone that could speak foreign.


Anything for ya
Posted 6/10/14 , edited 6/10/14

underlock wrote:

Anything for ya


<3 leaving on the 30th see you then xoxoxox
50394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
I just got back from a study abroad trip in Belize. Was there for 11 days. Had an awesome time.

As for the rest of the summer... I have to find a job and look for an apartment, number one. Not exactly fun, but necessary. I'll put in a few weekends with the museum I volunteer for. Thinking about volunteering with the local animal shelter, too. Aaaaand some other school-related stuff to prepare for next semester.
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/14 , edited 6/10/14
I might go the the beach... but I got camp, and my grandma's over right now... oh yeah, and watch anime
20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
Well since i work 6 days a week lmfao, i dont really get to have an adventure. But, im probably going to go do a few marathons and rock climbing competitions. Probably really dig into my back log of anime :).
14044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
Work and more work. And finally going for a swim!
42085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
Well was planning to travel to a foreign country but due to work cant. So yea most likely i will end up working all summer ooh but on the bright side i will be able to watch anime all day long and as a plus continue working-out <3
42085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

MichiHeru wrote:

Well I finally got a job after 5 months of filling out job applications, going to job interviews and going to job fairs so I guess I'll be working everyday so I can get a new iPod touch to replace the one that was stolen and exercise I guess.


Congrats on getting a job i know how you feel last summer i was in need of a job luckily i had a freind who was the owner of a movie theater so i got hired :)

What kind of job you get?? and sad too hear your i-pod got stolen sucks to say there are alot of people that like to take the easy way out and steal from others to get the things they want. Instaed of getting a job and buying it with their own money..
Posted 6/10/14

Franco03 wrote:


MichiHeru wrote:

Well I finally got a job after 5 months of filling out job applications, going to job interviews and going to job fairs so I guess I'll be working everyday so I can get a new iPod touch to replace the one that was stolen and exercise I guess.


Congrats on getting a job i know how you feel last summer i was in need of a job luckily i had a freind who was the owner of a movie theater so i got hired :)

What kind of job you get?? and sad too hear your i-pod got stolen sucks to say there are alot of people that like to take the easy way out and steal from others to get the things they want. Instaed of getting a job and buying it with their own money..



I hold a sign on the sidewalk as a form of advertisement for a apple store that's only in Hawaii called Mac Made Easy for 4 hours a day except on Saturdays where I hold the sign for 7 hours and on Sunday only 3 hours but the pay is $9 an hour which is better than the seasonal job I had last year
42085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
That sounds tough hows the weather like over there. I know over here i would be toasted if i stood out that long in the sun.. Well the pay is good and it seems not to demanding. How do you like it so far?? also yea anything is better than seasonal jobs because they only keep u if they like you or you stand out from mots workers...
Posted 6/10/14

Franco03 wrote:

That sounds tough hows the weather like over there. I know over here i would be toasted if i stood out that long in the sun.. Well the pay is good and it seems not to demanding. How do you like it so far?? also yea anything is better than seasonal jobs because they only keep u if they like you or you stand out from mots workers...


The weather has been rather windy actually but I still put on sunscreen and wear a hat because it's still a bit sunny but only a little. I really like the job so far.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.