First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ♡2014 MIDYEAR BEST GIRL CONTEST♡
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
5 days is so far away T_T
34946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

bathroom64 wrote:

Every thread is equally important to moderators.


Ideally, yes. But threads with particularly high rates of circulation, which have been known to experience incidents such as the one I mentioned, and which have been subjected to multiple disturbances due to circumvention of contest rules might (the keyword) merit more attention than most. That's all I'm saying.
62778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/14 , edited 6/10/14

BlueOni wrote:
Ideally, yes. But threads with particularly high rates of circulation, which have been known to experience incidents such as the one I mentioned, and which have been subjected to multiple disturbances due to circumvention of contest rules might (the keyword) merit more attention than most. That's all I'm saying.

I do not know what you mean. It happened during the middle of the night around 1 or 2 am. It was all cleaned up before people woke up.

If someone, anyone, reports something, mods always take a look at it. Always. They don't give preferential treatment.
22654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Online
Posted 6/10/14

Sacae89 wrote:

5 days is so far away T_T


Yes, for those blessed with free time. For those cursed with one more week of college, it's right around the corner.
19118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

bathroom64 wrote:


BlueOni wrote:
Ideally, yes. But threads with particularly high rates of circulation, which have been known to experience incidents such as the one I mentioned, and which have been subjected to multiple disturbances due to circumvention of contest rules might (the keyword) merit more attention than most. That's all I'm saying.

I do not know what you mean. It happened during the middle of the night around 1 or 2 am. It was all cleaned up before people woke up.

If someone, anyone, reports something, mods always take a look at it. Always. They don't give preferential treatment.


1 or 2 am where? ._.
62778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

bobland wrote:
1 or 2 am where?

You know, it was so not a big deal, so I forgot most of it already except the fact that it was AoT manga.
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

hayate_sensei_853 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

5 days is so far away T_T


Yes, for those blessed with free time. For those cursed with one more week of college, it's right around the corner.


*is indeed blessed*
61486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

hayate_sensei_853 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

5 days is so far away T_T


Yes, for those blessed with free time. For those cursed with one more week of college, it's right around the corner.


and for those of us cursed with the 9-5 grind, it'll be upon us in seconds >.>
85814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/14 , edited 6/10/14

hayate_sensei_853 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

5 days is so far away T_T


Yes, for those blessed with free time. For those cursed with one more week of college, it's right around the corner.


What about those who aren't in college but work?

Ninja'd.

That's ok, though. I'll still taunt all my still-in-college friends when the first Back-To-School sale commercial starts running, again.
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
GUYS.....

I count for this too right? (Steph)

Now Im not sure to change my avatar lol I like Morgiana more. But Im such a Steph myself I feel like I have to represent.
41312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
I need some happy event after watching Black Bullet today. This contest is going to break Hearts LOL
62778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

Sacae89 wrote:
Now Im not sure to change my avatar lol I like Morgiana more. But Im such a Steph myself I feel like I have to represent.

Might I suggest you merge 2 gifs, 1 of Steph, 1 of Morgiana, so they switch every couple of seconds?
85814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

Sacae89 wrote:

GUYS.....

I count for this too right? (Steph)

Now Im not sure to change my avatar lol I like Morgiana more. But Im such a Steph myself I feel like I have to represent.


Stephinately!
214983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 6/10/14 , edited 6/10/14

Sacae89 wrote:

GUYS.....

I count for this too right? (Steph)

Now Im not sure to change my avatar lol I like Morgiana more. But Im such a Steph myself I feel like I have to represent.


I am so hyped for NGNL tomorrow now.
98384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

bathroom64 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:
Now Im not sure to change my avatar lol I like Morgiana more. But Im such a Steph myself I feel like I have to represent.

Might I suggest you merge 2 gifs, 1 of Steph, 1 of Morgiana, so they switch every couple of seconds?


I WOULD LOVE THAT.

But I have no idea how to do that. xD


stark700 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

GUYS.....

I count for this too right? (Steph)

Now Im not sure to change my avatar lol I like Morgiana more. But Im such a Steph myself I feel like I have to represent.


I am so hyped for NGNL tomorrow now.


Me too!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.