Post Reply How long until fulfillment?
17374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / behind you
Offline
Posted 6/11/14 , edited 6/11/14
May 7, 2014 29661608570 Paid, Pending Fulfillment $42.99

What is an average fulfillment time?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/97396/Nendoroid-Link-The-Wind-Waker-Ver
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Salinas California
Offline
Posted 6/11/14
I've never even bought anything here. I wonder too...
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 6/11/14
That's when your life will be complete.
15581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/11/14
Fulfillment from crunchyroll tends to lag, I think people at their offices take care of it and they must draw straws and he/she who draws the shortest straw must package and drive to the post office to ship it on their free time.

Last time my order took 7 days to get shipped while they make sure to draw the funds from my bank account instantaneously.
I think if i hadn't contacted customer support about the issue, it would of been pending fulfillment indefinitely.
so paid for 3-5 day shipping to get the package 14 days later lol
6723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 6/11/14 , edited 6/11/14

Albion836 wrote:

Fulfillment from crunchyroll tends to lag, I think people at their offices take care of it and they must draw straws and he/she who draws the shortest straw must package and drive to the post office to ship it on their free time.

Last time my order took 7 days to get shipped while they make sure to draw the funds from my bank account instantaneously.
I think if i hadn't contacted customer support about the issue, it would of been pending fulfillment indefinitely.
so paid for 3-5 day shipping to get the package 14 days later lol


Dang. That's a little rough. I've been looking at the store recently and contemplating purchasing something. On one hand, I don't mind paying a bit extra to the site to help it run but on the other hand Amazon has my stuff to me very quickly and without hassle...
Posted 6/11/14 , edited 6/11/14
There is note on the product page Estimated arrival: Aug-31 2014, I am guessing that's when CR gets them and can start shipping. I've only really ordered mystery boxes, and that took several weeks to ship, but I don't think that's typical. They do seem to ship USPS Priority Mail so there is another week.
15581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/11/14

TheBluu wrote:

Dang. That's a little rough. I've been looking at the store recently and contemplating purchasing something. On one hand, I don't mind paying a bit extra to the site to help it run but on the other hand Amazon has my stuff to me very quickly and without hassle...


For some things, not sure if all, it's a hell of a lot cheaper to buy from crunchyroll, if you make use of their free shipping promotions they have every so often. I would just recommend all buyers to keep tabs on the pending fulfillment and contact them if they take more than 2 business days to simply ship the item.

Sogno- 
45660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/11/14
well shoot i thought this was about spiritual fulfillment was about to see what kind of ideas ya'll had
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Salt Lake City, Utah
Offline
Posted 6/11/14
I came here for thoughts people had on fulfillment in life and how to achieve it in a certain time. Looks like I misread the title. oops.
One Punch Mod
85851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/11/14

Sogno- wrote:

well shoot i thought this was about spiritual fulfillment was about to see what kind of ideas ya'll had


TheChowster wrote:

I came here for thoughts people had on fulfillment in life and how to achieve it in a certain time. Looks like I misread the title. oops.


I was kind of wondering myself when I noticed this in General Discussion. Now that I've moved it to the Crunchyroll Store forum, all will be clear.
kastzy 
42858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/11/14

Mimi4707 wrote:

May 7, 2014 29661608570 Paid, Pending Fulfillment $42.99

What is an average fulfillment time?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/97396/Nendoroid-Link-The-Wind-Waker-Ver


Estimated arrival is 8/31 (That's not release date, that's the date its estimated to arrive at CR's warehouse.) Give a couple days for inspection, packing, and shipment, its usually on its way to your door within a week. I'm assuming you're in the US. CR usually uses (at least with my figure orders) FedEx SmartPost. Packages usually originate from CA. From the point the carrier has the package and it gets to me on the east coast, its about a week, so you can reduce that depending on how closer you are to CA.
17374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / behind you
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

kastzy wrote:


Mimi4707 wrote:

May 7, 2014 29661608570 Paid, Pending Fulfillment $42.99

What is an average fulfillment time?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/97396/Nendoroid-Link-The-Wind-Waker-Ver


Estimated arrival is 8/31 (That's not release date, that's the date its estimated to arrive at CR's warehouse.) Give a couple days for inspection, packing, and shipment, its usually on its way to your door within a week. I'm assuming you're in the US. CR usually uses (at least with my figure orders) FedEx SmartPost. Packages usually originate from CA. From the point the carrier has the package and it gets to me on the east coast, its about a week, so you can reduce that depending on how closer you are to CA.


Thanks!
You must be logged in to post.