First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Favorite Mod
Moon Princess Moderator
283368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 6/17/14


I agree ♥

23316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / My realm
Offline
Posted 6/17/14 , edited 6/17/14

onibrotonel wrote:


Serenity_07 wrote:



You haven't been here that long, so why judge so quick? If I recall, mods are not favorites, but they are chosen for the task because they have the capabilities. How people see them is subjective and will always vary from user to user. We are well aware that there are those who agree and disagree, but we will carry out our tasks as expected from those who chose us to be mods. Now if you have deep concerns of the matter, I suggest emailing the higher ups. Thank you and good day.



Woah. You sounded defensive.
I wasn't questioning your duties as a mod.

I was just stating the times you were active in the forum games. That's all.

Did I just wake up a sleeping tiger?

I have been here since 2006 / 2007. If you scroll down a little further on my profile, you'll see my badges.


And that is why people should not use anecdotal evidence. It proves absolutely nothing because it is, like Serenity mentioned, subjective. Putting your experience as your proof is nice for your own satisfaction, but it does not represent the rest of the Crunchyroll users. You may not be questioning their duties, but you are challenging their credibility by specifying information (e.g. you mentioning that Serenity ONLY existed in the game forums). If it is a personal opinion, it is best to keep it personal. What you think and what the rest of the community thinks will be different at some point, that is certain. Also, this is a "Favorite Mod" thread, if you have something else that does not fit the topic, then might as well keep it to yourself.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/14

chaos_knight wrote:

And that is why people should not use anecdotal evidence. It proves absolutely nothing because it is, like Serenity mentioned, subjective. Putting your experience as your proof is nice for your own satisfaction, but it does not represent the rest of the Crunchyroll users. You may not be questioning their duties, but you are challenging their credibility by specifying information (e.g. you mentioning that Serenity ONLY existed in the game forums). If it is a personal opinion, it is best to keep it personal. What you think and what the rest of the community thinks will be different at some point, that is certain. Also, this is a "Favorite Mod" thread, if you have something else that does not fit the topic, then might as well keep it to yourself.


I'm sorry, what? Did you just tell someone to get out of a thread I made? Who died and made you creator of this thread?

I didn't die. That's for sure.
23316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / My realm
Offline
Posted 6/17/14
Did I say that a user should leave on my previous post? Because I don't see it. Assuming is also subjective.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/14

chaos_knight wrote:

Did I say that a user should leave on my previous post? Because I don't see it. Assuming is also subjective.


You told him to keep it to himself. That is not an assumption. It is an observation. Don't sass me, mister. Or I'll make that sass mine.
23316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / My realm
Offline
Posted 6/17/14
However, you stated that I told someone to leave. Unless I see that line specifically and physically on my post, then what you said is indeed an assumption.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/14

chaos_knight wrote:

However, you stated that I told someone to leave. Unless I see that line specifically and physically on my post, then what you said is indeed an assumption.


Telling someone to keep it to themselves on a forum basically means to not talk on said forum. Which it basically leaving, unless you were just telling him to skulk around.

Wait. I don't even care about your posts. Or that other guy. Or you. Or this thread. So why...

Ah. I'm bored.
23316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / My realm
Offline
Posted 6/17/14
Again, this is your opinion which is subjective. What you think and what I think are different. Unless you have a solid (physical) evidence without twisting my words around, then what you say is an opinion, not a fact. Opinions are also subjective.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/14

chaos_knight wrote:

Again, this is your opinion which is subjective. What you think and what I think are different. Unless you have a solid (physical) evidence without twisting my words around, then what you say is an opinion, not a fact. Opinions are also subjective.


I sometimes hum the Imperial March. Pretty much every day. Do you hum?
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 6/17/14
Wow... this turned into a cat fight.
23316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / My realm
Offline
Posted 6/17/14
Explanation done. Clear, concise, and done objectively as it should without subjective reasoning. Close thread whenever.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.