First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
2014 FIFA World Cup
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Between Goku's st...
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

MrRandomGuy123 wrote:

FInal Score



Pretty entertaining first game. I'm expecting the Spain vs Holland match tomorrow to be very good.


Yeah, I can't wait! Then we got England vs Italy on Saturday.
13332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
Well, Brasil was playing with 12 against Croatia
Posted 6/12/14 , edited 6/12/14


Japan and South Korea's answers came as no surprise and you have to love the self loathing.

America is being super patriotic I see. As are their winter lovers, Russia.

And there goes Aussiland hating America yet again. Yet they copy so many things from America which they hate...Uh, okay.
14907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Nishinomiya, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
Really looking forward to Saturday for England vs Italy... Up them 3 Lions!
78672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Northeast
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
That referee call on Croatia that led to the second goal was a little bit of flopping. Okay, a lot of flopping.
3981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / germany
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
im disappointed in the referee the flow of the game was clearly at least a draw also i expected more from Brazilian football if they play against Germany like this no chance.
21705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
That Japanese referee was caught in a Brazilian genjutsu the whole game. He was never going to allow a goal unless a Brazilian scored it.
50717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

SoldierSangria wrote:



Japan and South Korea's answers came as no surprise and you have to love the self loathing.

America is being super patriotic I see. As are their winter lovers, Russia.

And there goes Aussiland hating America yet again. Yet they copy so many things from America which they hate...Uh, okay.


I can understand USA/Russia and Japan/ South Korea
But this poll is crazy because another bracket of it said which country do you think is going to win, the US selected the US. So I think some people are just idiots and playing with the results to make it look like we are rooting against ourselves No nation's top answer for rooting against was Brazil which also makes me question the pollers
Posted 6/12/14

bmoreravens25 wrote:

I can understand USA/Russia and Japan/ South Korea
But this poll is crazy because another bracket of it said which country do you think is going to win, the US selected the US. So I think some people are just idiots and playing with the results to make it look like we are rooting against ourselves No nation's top answer for rooting against was Brazil which also makes me question the pollers


Yes, I knew there had to be a couple trolls in there. I would be one of them as well. Cough.

11154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
Spain, Argentina and probably Germany will destroy Brazil if they play like this against them.
50717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

SoldierSangria wrote:


bmoreravens25 wrote:

I can understand USA/Russia and Japan/ South Korea
But this poll is crazy because another bracket of it said which country do you think is going to win, the US selected the US. So I think some people are just idiots and playing with the results to make it look like we are rooting against ourselves No nation's top answer for rooting against was Brazil which also makes me question the pollers


Yes, I knew there had to be a couple trolls in there. I would be one of them as well. Cough.



Haha
Did you see almost every nation voted Brazil to win it all? I mean they are good but jeez I foresee a European nation victory!
Posted 6/12/14

bmoreravens25 wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:


bmoreravens25 wrote:

I can understand USA/Russia and Japan/ South Korea
But this poll is crazy because another bracket of it said which country do you think is going to win, the US selected the US. So I think some people are just idiots and playing with the results to make it look like we are rooting against ourselves No nation's top answer for rooting against was Brazil which also makes me question the pollers


Yes, I knew there had to be a couple trolls in there. I would be one of them as well. Cough.



Haha
Did you see almost every nation voted Brazil to win it all? I mean they are good but jeez I foresee a European nation victory!


Lmao, yup! I know nothing of soccer/football but I heard many are rooting for Germany.
36434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Land of the Free
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
Going to be rooting for the USA!
50717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

SoldierSangria wrote:


bmoreravens25 wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:


bmoreravens25 wrote:

I can understand USA/Russia and Japan/ South Korea
But this poll is crazy because another bracket of it said which country do you think is going to win, the US selected the US. So I think some people are just idiots and playing with the results to make it look like we are rooting against ourselves No nation's top answer for rooting against was Brazil which also makes me question the pollers


Yes, I knew there had to be a couple trolls in there. I would be one of them as well. Cough.



Haha
Did you see almost every nation voted Brazil to win it all? I mean they are good but jeez I foresee a European nation victory!


Lmao, yup! I know nothing of soccer/football but I heard many are rooting for Germany.


Haha well that's what I get for assuming again JK But you are right Germany does have a very good team!

Sogno- 
45742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
yah i'm pulling for Team USA , we gonna bring the rest of you suckers down

... even if nobody in the US cares. lol. "look guys we won!" "hooray, good job! what you gonna cook for next year's super bowl party?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.