First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll Should Have a More Customiseable Instant Queue
26521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
I don't know about you guys but, I have around 50 anime on my queue. Not only that but my siblings also use my account and add anime to the queue as well. I think if CR is able to, should add a way to organize your queue such as adding different "folders" that you can create and add fitting anime titles to it. It gets kinda hard looking down my list of anime in instant queue. I suppose anime you know you want to watch you can just search but, I feel being able to organize your queue would be convenient. I don't wanna delete anime I've already seen because I like to rewatch shows sometimes. How do you feel about it?
Posted 6/12/14
Oh my... customizable.


Other then that why not just push the shows you already watched to the back, and everything you're currently watching to the front. That way nobody has to do a ton of work.
26521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
sorry, I don't have the greatest spelling. As my list is right now, all the yuri and yaoi stuff goes near the bottom, most anime after that, then its anime that's being currently watched.... which is a lot thanks to my siblings, and currently airing at the very top. But my list is painfully long so a little more ability to organize would be nice but, eh just my opinion.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
God if I didn't delete shows in my queue that thing would be well over the hundreds.

I keep shows only to what I am currently watching. Simulcasts, long runners that I watch, and 12-24 season shows that I missed from previous seasons or want to marathon.

So as for being able to do little whatchamacallits to edit my queue wouldn't effect me. Besides I keep mine organized by the days they come out so it is easy to get to on my Roku.

I also want to point out whatchamacallit is apparently a word in Chromes auto-correct dictionary.
44031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
Here's how I felt about it. I posted in the Suggestions/Feedback section of the Help forum:

/forumtopic-836061/collected-queue-suggestions-wishes-and-thoughts
Posted 6/12/14 , edited 6/12/14

BuleBerryAssassin wrote:

sorry, I don't have the greatest spelling. As my list is right now, all the yuri and yaoi stuff goes near the bottom, most anime after that, then its anime that's being currently watched.... which is a lot thanks to my siblings, and currently airing at the very top. But my list is painfully long so a little more ability to organize would be nice but, eh just my opinion.


Wow thats confusing. I like how you have it planned out, but damn i think id do better unorganized... like my queue is now.
26090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Cocytus
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
I do believe the Instant Queue leaves a little something to be desired, but at least CR has an Instant Queue. *Looking at you Funimation*
20928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 6/12/14
How about that Email Queue that Email me the chapter have 6 days already on CR. Those Queue Mail Updates are too late.
14528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
Any webkit warriors out there that can make this happen?
Sogno- 
46329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/12/14 , edited 6/12/14
i use a chrome add-on that helps a little with this. the guy who made it created a thread about it. it divides your queue into watching, on hold, & up-to-date. here's the link to the add-on:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/crunchyroll-enhanced/pdmgnoogmgjalmocjinpaedbiffbjoim

doesn't have option of different folders, but it helps.
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

GreatLordBalzak wrote:

Any webkit warriors out there that can make this happen?


Second this.
26521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

Sogno- wrote:

i use a chrome add-on that helps a little with this. the guy who made it created a thread about it. it divides your queue into watching, on hold, & up-to-date. here's the link to the add-on:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/crunchyroll-enhanced/pdmgnoogmgjalmocjinpaedbiffbjoim

doesn't have option of different folders, but it helps.


Ahhh didn't know that even existed. I shall try it out! Worth a shot! :3
44031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/13/14

IngramIV wrote:How about that Email Queue that Email me the chapter have 6 days already on CR. Those Queue Mail Updates are too late.
The RSS /feed is quite a bit better about providing timely updates, usually within 10-15 minutes or so of release availability. If you add a clever enough RSS reader extension into your browser, one that provides notifications (I use Chrome + "RSS Feed Reader") then you can even configure it to get pop-ups every time a new vid appears on the site if you want to. Of course, this means you have to have a browser open in order to get them, though....
One Punch Mod
88446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/13/14

Ikaruga1 wrote:

I do believe the Instant Queue leaves a little something to be desired, but at least CR has an Instant Queue. *Looking at you Funimation*


Um. Funimation has a queue. Not sure if you're talking about something when you say "instant queue" though.
26090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Cocytus
Offline
Posted 6/13/14

lorreen wrote:


Ikaruga1 wrote:

I do believe the Instant Queue leaves a little something to be desired, but at least CR has an Instant Queue. *Looking at you Funimation*


Um. Funimation has a queue. Not sure if you're talking about something when you say "instant queue" though.


Ah, I do now admit I should of looked harder, but to be fair, I was scoping out a function that was similiar to CR where you find a show you are interested in and there is an "Add to Queue" button. Funimation's queue requires you to find a show and then go back to the queue and find it from the drop down, which is just more hassle. Guess thats why CR's queue is "Instant Queue".
One Punch Mod
88446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/14/14

Ikaruga1 wrote:


lorreen wrote:


Ikaruga1 wrote:

I do believe the Instant Queue leaves a little something to be desired, but at least CR has an Instant Queue. *Looking at you Funimation*


Um. Funimation has a queue. Not sure if you're talking about something when you say "instant queue" though.


Ah, I do now admit I should of looked harder, but to be fair, I was scoping out a function that was similiar to CR where you find a show you are interested in and there is an "Add to Queue" button. Funimation's queue requires you to find a show and then go back to the queue and find it from the drop down, which is just more hassle. Guess thats why CR's queue is "Instant Queue".


I agree. CR's is nicer. It's really great to be browsing and so easily add stuff to queue.

CR's queue works well for me because I don't have much interest in re-watching, and I keep a list of what I've watched or want to watch eventually elsewhere, so I do use it only for shows I"m currently watching, and a handful of things I'm meaning to. I can see how more flexibility would be really convenient for folks with different habits.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.