First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Abnormal or Uncommon Slang You Use
17475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/16/14
'Pish'

As in 'That was utter pish'

Anything I don't like = pish.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/14

BearzYo wrote:

'Pish'

As in 'That was utter pish'

Anything I don't like = pish.


What posh.
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/16/14 , edited 6/16/14
Nay = no
Nay Way = Hell no
Doe = though
Faq = fu*k
Fuh = fu*k
Honeydips = Girls "Yo where the honeydips at?"
Cook em' = Say something insulting yet funny back to the person irritating you "Jay you're ugly" "Ooooo Jay Cook em'!"
Roast em' = cook em'
Fade = fight "Tryna fade?" = "Are you trying to fight then?"
Tryna = Trying to
Ride = To insult "You tryna ride?" = "are you trying to make fun of me?"
Aight (ah-ight) = okay
Bet = Okay good "Aight bet"
Shmaggy = referring to something awesome "That's shmaggy" = "That's awesome"
Straight = I'm okay "Are you okay? Ya I'm straight" OR decent "How good is he at sports? He's straight"
Bunnies = Legs (someone who can jump high) "Can Devonte jump? Ya he got bunnies"
Flim = weak and uncoordinated "Devonte flim"
Kush = Weed (I personally don't smoke)
Bih = Bit*h OR Man "Nah bih" = "No thanks man"
Scheemin' = Lying
Frontin' = Scheemin'
Strapped = Armed (Yes guns)
Sup'ed (Soup-ed) = To have an essence of style, skill, or something awesome "Them shoes sup'ed" = "Those shoes are awesome"
Cray = Crazy
On the real = Seriously OR An introductory statement before telling a secret
Lawd = God, Gosh, Lord
Thang = Thing
Racks = A lot of money "I got racks"
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/14

Novasis wrote:

Nay = no
Nay Way = Hell no
Doe = though
Faq = fu*k
Fuh = fu*k
Honeydips = Girls "Yo where the honeydips at?"
Cook em' = Say something insulting yet funny back to the person irritating you "Jay you're ugly" "Ooooo Jay Cook em'!"
Roast em' = cook em'
Fade = fight "Tryna fade?" = "Are you trying to fight then?"
Tryna = Trying to
Ride = To insult "You tryna ride?" = "are you trying to make fun of me?"
Aight (ah-ight) = okay
Bet = Okay good "Aight bet"
Shmaggy = referring to something awesome "That's shmaggy" = "That's awesome"
Straight = I'm okay "Are you okay? Ya I'm straight" OR decent "How good is he at sports? He's straight"
Bunnies = Legs (someone who can jump high) "Can Devonte jump? Ya he got bunnies"
Flim = weak and uncoordinated "Devonte flim"
Kush = Weed (I personally don't smoke)
Bih = Bit*h OR Man "Nah bih" = "No thanks man"
Scheemin' = Lying
Frontin' = Scheemin'
Strapped = Armed (Yes guns)
Sup'ed (Soup-ed) = To have an essence of style, skill, or something awesome "Them shoes sup'ed" = "Those shoes are awesome"
Cray = Crazy
On the real = Seriously OR An introductory statement before telling a secret
Lawd = God, Gosh, Lord
Thang = Thing
Racks = A lot of money "I got racks"


You sound like a black stereotype.
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/16/14 , edited 6/16/14

Phersu wrote:


Novasis wrote:

Nay = no
Nay Way = Hell no
Doe = though
Faq = fu*k
Fuh = fu*k
Honeydips = Girls "Yo where the honeydips at?"
Cook em' = Say something insulting yet funny back to the person irritating you "Jay you're ugly" "Ooooo Jay Cook em'!"
Roast em' = cook em'
Fade = fight "Tryna fade?" = "Are you trying to fight then?"
Tryna = Trying to
Ride = To insult "You tryna ride?" = "are you trying to make fun of me?"
Aight (ah-ight) = okay
Bet = Okay good "Aight bet"
Shmaggy = referring to something awesome "That's shmaggy" = "That's awesome"
Straight = I'm okay "Are you okay? Ya I'm straight" OR decent "How good is he at sports? He's straight"
Bunnies = Legs (someone who can jump high) "Can Devonte jump? Ya he got bunnies"
Flim = weak and uncoordinated "Devonte flim"
Kush = Weed (I personally don't smoke)
Bih = Bit*h OR Man "Nah bih" = "No thanks man"
Scheemin' = Lying
Frontin' = Scheemin'
Strapped = Armed (Yes guns)
Sup'ed (Soup-ed) = To have an essence of style, skill, or something awesome "Them shoes sup'ed" = "Those shoes are awesome"
Cray = Crazy
On the real = Seriously OR An introductory statement before telling a secret
Lawd = God, Gosh, Lord
Thang = Thing
Racks = A lot of money "I got racks"


You sound like a black stereotype.


Well I grew up in the ghetto and I play basketball for a living, most of my friends are going to be black. So yeah you're pretty spot on actually.
20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 6/16/14
Bahamian slang, since i have been living here for a few years...

wybe = Problem
Dred = Dude
Bui = (Used to say, hey whats up "bro") People tend to say it when they dont your name. Its pronounced "BEY"
17189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 6/16/14
ikurbwai
7259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/14
I live in NorCal, so every other word (almost) used is "hella.." People from other p.laces always give a weird reaction when it's used.
Sogno- 
45722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/14 , edited 6/16/14
"yo"

sounds common but not lotta people use it round here
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 6/16/14
Every words I say ends with a "Z"
Vodash 
7657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/14
I like to say gooch and gucci a lot.

For instance: "You want to hang out later?" "Sounds gucci." or "Look at that jabronie with his pants on the ground, what a gooch." I also say jabronie a lot.
4747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/14
"That's cool" is apparently uncommon. People now say, "that's sick" or "that's love".
17475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/16/14

Phersu wrote:


BearzYo wrote:

'Pish'

As in 'That was utter pish'

Anything I don't like = pish.


What posh.


I remember you, from one of the threads on this board, but I know nothing about you.

You are a suspicious little man. I am watching you with my shifty eyes.

25095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Around
Offline
Posted 6/16/14
Fudgesicles
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 6/16/14
Hmmmm, well, I cuss a lot and make some combinations that get some reactions from people. For example, when I say "hot fuck!" people think it's odd.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.