First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
How much do you spend on food per month?
35096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
I spend around $400-500 per month on food for myself. 90% of the cost is food for cooking. The other 10% is eating out. I eat around 3000-4000 calories per day and no I'm not fat (110lbs)
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/15/14
I'd say right around the same, actually. There's not many things I'm picky about, but I AM picky about My Food. I love to eat, and I love to eat GOOD food, which causes Me to spend a little extra. Especially when I know that I'm getting something that truly is, content AND palate-wise BETTER, I'll spend extra on anything that's proven its worth to Me, My palate, and My belly.

Oh, and I eat out A LOT. And basically everything I get is expensive. But, it's worth it and it makes Me happy, so.
23041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
I would say about $300, maybe less. I try to be poor because I am poor.
35096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/15/14
Yep. It's all worth it. I feel like Chef Komatsu from Toriko. Everything is a specal preperation ingredient to me.
35096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/15/14
I'm poor too, but a man has to eat good too
Posted 6/15/14
An important expense to factor into your monthly costs. I think I may clear $150 if I'm particularly wolfish.
30302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/15/14
like at least £300
food.
10031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Swedish Street Life
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
Around 2000-3000Kr
17394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
Umm, never thought about it i guess. There's days when i get subway and that costs me like... 6 bucks right there. I'd say maybe 8-12 dollars a day on food. Which yeah sounds like a lot when i say it like that. So idk like between $250-$400? in that range maybe.

22329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
Around $300 or more. One grocery shopping trip costs at least around $100.
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
$20 $30 not sure.
Posted 6/15/14
I hardly eat .... maybe $100-150 nothin more than that.
20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/15/14
200-300. I spend maybe 50 dollars on a food a week, and every other week i buy 2-3 bottles of 7$ wine :P. so roughly 200-300
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 6/15/14

AzazelOfNexium wrote:

200-300. I spend maybe 50 dollars on a food a week, and every other week i buy 2-3 bottles of 7$ wine :P. so roughly 200-300


How do you get that much money?
20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 6/15/14


well, that 200-300 expenditure on food is per month. I average 50 dollars on food per week. I work 6 days a week, from 8-5, including public holidays. So i get a few boosts in cash in flow :3.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.