First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
If You Have a Super Power, How Would You Abuse It?
63661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14

Stonewolfe wrote:
Would still be interesting though if I could you know do it without all the nasty side effects of people testing the limits of my immortality...

Most of your existence would be spent idling in space. Be careful what you wish for.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14

bathroom64 wrote:


Stonewolfe wrote:
Would still be interesting though if I could you know do it without all the nasty side effects of people testing the limits of my immortality...

Most of your existence would be spent idling in space. Be careful what you wish for.


Hmmm idling in space sounds more exciting then being locked up in a box and thrown into the ocean.

Or being tied up and being set on fire.
63661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14

Stonewolfe wrote:
Hmmm idling in space sounds more exciting then being locked up in a box and thrown into the ocean.

Or being tied up and being set on fire.

Watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency. You might get it then
1198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14
The power of wind. So I could make it stormy everyday so there'd be no school. MWAHAHAHAH FUFUFUFUFUFUFU..........
63661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14
^^^ Tender Rain is definitely the best power to have.
21217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Unova Region
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14
Mind Control
I think we can all guess why.
11402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14
I would instantly replace every atom in the universe with its antimatter counterpart.
11402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14

DBCreeper wrote:

Instead of actually dying (immortality) I have to go through a identity change type of thing where my look and gender change, would be freaking awesome.


So like a Timelord?
5220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ID, USA
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14

kamaitachi5587 wrote:


DBCreeper wrote:

Instead of actually dying (immortality) I have to go through a identity change type of thing where my look and gender change, would be freaking awesome.


So like a Timelord?


Yes.
11402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14

DBCreeper wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:


DBCreeper wrote:

Instead of actually dying (immortality) I have to go through a identity change type of thing where my look and gender change, would be freaking awesome.


So like a Timelord?


Yes.


Timelords are awesome, In case it wasn't obvious I'm a bit of a Whovian. I really want a female lead for The Doctor. It's been established that they can change gender (The Doctor's Wife). It's about time we have a female lead, maybe after Capaldi.

That would be an awesome power. I wonder what it would be like for your first gender swap? Playing with the new equipment to be sure.
22321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ames, Iowa, USA
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14
Hypnosis/mind control; i would get everything i want for free. And sex, lets be honest here.
14489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14

I want that superpower. Imagine the possibilities
18200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14

SaintJames012 wrote:

Hypnosis/mind control; i would get everything i want for free. And sex, lets be honest here.


At least be creative when you use your mind control, even in sex.
You could ask him to bend a certain way, use a prop, cosplay, or do him in some random place.
22321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ames, Iowa, USA
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14

onibrotonel wrote:


SaintJames012 wrote:

Hypnosis/mind control; i would get everything i want for free. And sex, lets be honest here.


At least be creative when you use your mind control, even in sex.
You could ask him to bend a certain way, use a prop, cosplay, or do him in some random place.


....her
18200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/16/14

SaintJames012 wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:


SaintJames012 wrote:

Hypnosis/mind control; i would get everything i want for free. And sex, lets be honest here.


At least be creative when you use your mind control, even in sex.
You could ask him to bend a certain way, use a prop, cosplay, or do him in some random place.


....her


My mistake.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.