Lyrics in OPs
17436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bellevue Washington
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
I don't know about you I really don't care for having lyrics in any OP. I just never felt it was needed and a lot of times it takes away from the mood. Many opinions incoming!
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Edmonton, AB
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/15/14
Lyrics are ok IMO, What really pisses me off are the karaoke animations, like really?? Do we really need those? They take up like half the damn screen >:/
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 6/15/14 , edited 6/15/14
I'm listening to the OP song for Nakaimo right now. I read up the lyrics for it a while back and it makes me love the show even more. Yeah, I really liked Nakaimo lol.
Its such a good harem song StylipS <3

Edit: Wait, are you talking about the lyric subs at the bottom during the OP or what? Or just spoken song lyrics of the OP in general?

Confused
2078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Here.
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
Some of the lyrics I find alright, but some are just plain weird...

Like the Log Horizon lyrics...
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Edmonton, AB
Offline
Posted 6/15/14

Rito2Ru wrote:

Edit: Wait, are you talking about the lyric subs at the bottom during the OP or what? Or just spoken song lyrics of the OP in general?

Confused


I took it as the subtitles, but now I'm not so sure anymore...
Sogno- 
45766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
not a fan, but i love OSTs so. the only way I like Angel Beat's OP is without the lyrics, 'cuz the piano's really awesome in it.
62822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
Can't you turn off the subs for a minute and a half?
37906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
I like lyrics. If you mean actual sung lyrics, then I like it because...well, it's a nice song (usually). If you mean written lyrics on the screen, then I like those because it can be hard to understand what some singers are saying.
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/15/14
I remember when I watched anime in the Spanish darkside, and I really loved the karaoke animation. I am like Onoda (Yowapeda) singing Hime hime in the openings and ending themes.
17436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bellevue Washington
Offline
Posted 6/15/14

Rito2Ru wrote:

I'm listening to the OP song for Nakaimo right now. I read up the lyrics for it a while back and it makes me love the show even more. Yeah, I really liked Nakaimo lol.
Its such a good harem song StylipS <3

Edit: Wait, are you talking about the lyric subs at the bottom during the OP or what? Or just spoken song lyrics of the OP in general?

Confused


I'm talking about spoken song lyrics.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 6/15/14

Blackwolf454 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

I'm listening to the OP song for Nakaimo right now. I read up the lyrics for it a while back and it makes me love the show even more. Yeah, I really liked Nakaimo lol.
Its such a good harem song StylipS <3

Edit: Wait, are you talking about the lyric subs at the bottom during the OP or what? Or just spoken song lyrics of the OP in general?

Confused


I'm talking about spoken song lyrics.


Why Blackwolf why?
I know you wrote your reason in the OP, but still.

Some anime OP songs are so good with the lyrics, even the engrish (I thought Elisa's English was pretty darn good) in TWGOK season 2 didn't make the OP any less awesome. I think it is one of the few where it made it better.
17436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bellevue Washington
Offline
Posted 6/15/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


Blackwolf454 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

I'm listening to the OP song for Nakaimo right now. I read up the lyrics for it a while back and it makes me love the show even more. Yeah, I really liked Nakaimo lol.
Its such a good harem song StylipS <3

Edit: Wait, are you talking about the lyric subs at the bottom during the OP or what? Or just spoken song lyrics of the OP in general?

Confused


I'm talking about spoken song lyrics.


Why Blackwolf why?
I know you wrote your reason in the OP, but still.

Some anime OP songs are so good with the lyrics, even the engrish (I thought Elisa's English was pretty darn good) in TWGOK season 2 didn't make the OP any less awesome. I think it is one of the few where it made it better.


I guess I just like to hear the music instead of the singing. I have liked some OPs with lyrics but for the most part I could do without it
Sailor Candy Moderator
200577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
You must be logged in to post.