First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply No Game No Life - want a second season?
12522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/26/14
I read someone that No Game No Life was already signed for a second season (or was it Brynhildr?) No it was NGNL
12522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/26/14

bathroom64 wrote:

I do not understand when people would prefer a filler OVA over nothing. That is just weird.


Ikr! I hate it when they pull that OVA bullshit
215323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 6/26/14

littleporkchop wrote:

I read someone that No Game No Life was already signed for a second season (or was it Brynhildr?) No it was NGNL


Where did you read this from?
71056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/26/14 , edited 6/26/14

littleporkchop wrote:

I read someone that No Game No Life was already signed for a second season (or was it Brynhildr?) No it was NGNL

No Source, No Life.

There's been no news of a second season for either of these shows that I can find on ANN.

Although I'd love for there to be an announcement, obviously.
20904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 6/26/14
This need to get where they fight Ted. The setting and space was so good specially when ted was around, I almost needed sunglasses to watch every episode.
Second season or
19132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/14 , edited 6/26/14
NGNL has broken top 20 all time on My Anime List, ranked at #18 now.
This is higher than Attack on Titan, ranked at #21.
12522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/26/14

Insomnist wrote:


littleporkchop wrote:

I read someone that No Game No Life was already signed for a second season (or was it Brynhildr?) No it was NGNL

No Source, No Life.

There's been no news of a second season for either of these shows that I can find on ANN.


It wasn't on anime news network, it was on some japanese site, also clearly I don't have the source anymore or else I would have posted. And it said it was signed, it never stated when season 2 would start.

Plus I could still be wrong.
71056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/26/14 , edited 6/26/14

littleporkchop wrote:

It wasn't on anime news network, it was on some japanese site, also clearly I don't have the source anymore or else I would have posted. And it said it was signed, it never stated when season 2 would start.

Plus I could still be wrong.

Was it really recent? It's possible it just hasn't made the rounds yet. Didn't mean to pounce on you like that.

Experience has just taught me not to believe anything on the internet unless it's verifiable is all.
12522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/26/14

Insomnist wrote:


littleporkchop wrote:

It wasn't on anime news network, it was on some japanese site, also clearly I don't have the source anymore or else I would have posted. And it said it was signed, it never stated when season 2 would start.

Plus I could still be wrong.

Was it really recent? It's possible it just hasn't made the rounds yet I guess.

Experience has just taught me not to believe anything on the internet unless it's verifiable is all.


It was very recent actually, I was on google.jp yesterday morning (I was searching for something else at the time) Then one of the sites I was on mentioned it
71056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/26/14

littleporkchop wrote:

It was very recent actually, I was on google.jp yesterday morning (I was searching for something else at the time) Then one of the sites I was on mentioned it
In that case awesome! I hope it's confirmed.
85900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/14 , edited 6/26/14

IngramIV wrote:

This need to get where they fight Ted.


I'm now imagining Blank fighting a teddy bear voiced by Seth MacFarlane.

TY
34895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the bay
Online
Posted 1/16/15
i dont want to necro thread, but has there been any updates on this??
62812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/15 , edited 1/16/15

Arbitrator wrote:
i dont want to necro thread, but has there been any updates on this??

no.

When there are updates, a person named Stark will let you know when he makes the thread.
34895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the bay
Online
Posted 1/16/15

bathroom64 wrote:


Arbitrator wrote:
i dont want to necro thread, but has there been any updates on this??

no.

When there are updates, a person named Stark will let you know when he makes the thread.


lol figured but just making sure i see that guy everywhere
Rin-R 
9210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/15
As far as LNs are concerned... yen press recently licensed NGNL, and will be making it's way into official English soon. Be sure to buy it!

As for season 2 prospects, I was a little concerned where they were going with the ending that deviated from the novels... turns out it was from the epilogue of volume 6, and not adapted as awesomely as in the novel either.

Basically a scene 3 whole novels later, so they could get a thrilling closure to the series. Unless they are somehow willing rework the summoning of the Old Deus in the new season... again... it kinda shows the expectations they had of further seasons for NGNL, and the likely hood that will remain the way.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.