First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Anime Bro
85896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/19/14 , edited 6/19/14

Bavalt wrote:

Mitsuo from Golden Time.



Calling it now: 2014 bro of the year.


But...Shu Maiko!

I need StoneWolfe here. He's better at proving this than myself.
Bavalt 
22029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/19/14

LionelJeid wrote:



But...Shu Maiko!

I need StoneWolfe here. He's better at proving this than myself.


Shu's definitely awesome, but he's also a total troll. Mitsuo, you could trust to always have your back without boning you over on a whim to make things more interesting. I love watching Shu's antics, but I think actually knowing the guy would be a lot of hassle.
62812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/14 , edited 6/19/14

Bavalt wrote:
Shu's definitely awesome, but he's also a total troll. Mitsuo, you could trust to always have your back without boning you over on a whim to make things more interesting. I love watching Shu's antics, but I think actually knowing the guy would be a lot of hassle.

Boning him over? Never did Shu do anything that didn't benefit his best friend. Also, did we watch the same show? 2D-kun was a much bigger bro. Mitsuo was busy being emo for several episodes to care about his best friends.
56972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 6/19/14

bathroom64 wrote:
2D-kun was a much bigger bro.


Bathroom speaks truth again. 2D-kun was a bro even when he didn't have to be.
14990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/19/14 , edited 6/19/14
None other than
Bavalt 
22029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/19/14 , edited 6/19/14

bathroom64 wrote:


Bavalt wrote:
Shu's definitely awesome, but he's also a total troll. Mitsuo, you could trust to always have your back without boning you over on a whim to make things more interesting. I love watching Shu's antics, but I think actually knowing the guy would be a lot of hassle.

Boning him over? Never did Shu do anything that didn't benefit his best friend. Also, did we watch the same show? 2D-kun was a much bigger bro. Mitsuo was busy being emo for several episodes to care about his best friends.


Edit: spoilered, since I reference some events from Nisekoi and Golden Time.

Posted 6/19/14
Goku of DBZ because his brother was an -insert here-
Vodash 
7657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/14
Aniki?!
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I don't know T_T
Offline
Posted 6/19/14
Totsuka Saika in my book anyday.

63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 6/19/14 , edited 6/19/14


I think we can be bros.
13288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oregon, US
Offline
Posted 6/19/14
Harima and Hanai from School Rumble. Although Lelouch would be really awesome too.
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/14
Kaiji: I will never be cheated out of my money.

Edward Elric: I will effectively learn both martial arts and science...sciential artsence.
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 7/1/14
Rolo Lamperouge (or Rolo Haliburton) from Code Geass.
67521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/1/14
Tough Question as I've never really thought about having an anime brother - (although where sister are concerned I want Tadakuni Sister from Daily Life of Highschool Boys).

Having really thought about it, I would have . . . Touma from a Certain Magical Index (Life would never be boring)
3218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/14
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.