Prince Of Tennis
13987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
Hey Anyone Know What's Prince Of Tennis ?
Hey Dunno ?
Impossible !!!
Prince Of Tennis Is The Best Anime Ever lols =X
Anyway Loves Tennis Watch It
99% You Like It The Other 1% Are All Goners Lols Anyway
Which Is The Best Character !!! You Love

Mine Is Eiji Kikumaru
Fuji Sysuke
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
4963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cebu
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
i think i've seen a similar post somewhere but anyway, prince of tennis is cool but sometimes it's too much of a hyperbole...
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/31/08

kikumaruz wrote:

Hey Anyone Know What's Prince Of Tennis ?
Hey Dunno ?
Impossible !!!
Prince Of Tennis Is The Best Anime Ever lols =X
Anyway Loves Tennis Watch It
99% You Like It The Other 1% Are All Goners Lols Anyway
Which Is The Best Character !!! You Love

Mine Is Eiji Kikumaru
Fuji Sysuke



Please make sure you post your topics in the correct section of the forums, and use the Forum Search Next time.



~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.