First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Worst anime you've had the privilege to grace your eyes upon?
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Twin Cities, Minn...
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/23/14
Abunai Sisters is laughably bad.
24177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/23/14

AnimeKami wrote:

Neon Genesis Evangelion has the privilege of being graced by my hate.


Yes, this is by far, my least favorite Anime of all time. Probably because it was just super hyped up to "greatest" and turn out to not even be good, let alone ok.
12127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Beyond the Boundary
Offline
Posted 6/23/14

rohaun wrote:

Boku no Pico

I feel filthy just saying it.


I get hives just by seeing the name. Its the most disgusting piece of trash ever
36950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Minot, ND
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
Sakura Trick. The worst anime where I have seen every episode. It has some cute moments, but 90% is unrealistic and stupid. Kissing in a gym and no one sees, and the only time they are not trying to kiss, is when someone try to catch them kissing.
18296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/14
Apocalypse Zero. Seriously, no other anime I know of even comes close to how horrible it is. Some of the most repulsive enemy designs ever made.

Kimera was really bad. It was one of the first BL videos to come to the states, but who had the idea BL and graphic violence was a good match? Plus, the english dub had Kimera voiced as a girl, confusing the heck out of us who saw he was obviously a guy.

AI city is very bad, but hilariously so.

Baoh is very eighties, very ultraviolent, and very stupid. Like stupid stupid.

I'd probably put Genocyber, if only because its an hour and a half of some of the most graphic violence I'm seen in anime.
24062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 6/24/14
I'm going with either Green Green or Mahou Sensou. They're both beyond bad but for different reasons.
23026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 6/24/14
My friends and I had a bad anime night a few weeks back, and undoubtably, Girl's Bravo won this title.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/24/14 , edited 6/24/14
School days.


littlemisslover wrote:


rohaun wrote:

Boku no Pico

I feel filthy just saying it.


I get hives just by seeing the name. Its the most disgusting piece of trash ever


I've never seen Boku no Pico, I've seen a lot of people who doesn't like it. So can someone please tell me what it's about?
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/24/14 , edited 6/24/14

Insomnist wrote:

Dengeki Oshioki Musume Gōtaman: Gōtaman Tanjō-hen, probably.

Otherwise known as Butt Attack Punisher Girl Gautaman.



I just watched that OVA recently. It had to be the dumbest premise ever but I didn't think that badly of it. It was at least somewhat self-aware.

Anyways, my worst is Mars of Destruction. The very thought of it used to haunt my at nights (or probably that was just my blood pressure acting up from having too much sodium). You'd have to be really bad in order to do that.
Posted 6/24/14
So far I say this one....Daphne in the Brilliant Blue
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/24/14

Exerorg wrote:

Abunai Sisters is laughably bad.


I couldn't even get 10 seconds into it...
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 6/24/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

School days.


littlemisslover wrote:


rohaun wrote:

Boku no Pico

I feel filthy just saying it.


I get hives just by seeing the name. Its the most disgusting piece of trash ever


I've never seen Boku no Pico, I've seen a lot of people who doesn't like it. So can someone please tell me what it's about?


A dude moves to a new city and has a "love at first sight" moment with a girl. Then he finds out the girl is actually an effeminate guy. Logically at that moment you say "oh, well, my bad" and move on but he decides fuck it I'll just pretend he's a girl.
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 6/24/14

coyoteblk wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Neon Genesis Evangelion has the privilege of being graced by my hate.


Yes, this is by far, my least favorite Anime of all time. Probably because it was just super hyped up to "greatest" and turn out to not even be good, let alone ok.


I'll agree that it is overhyped and is often put up there as one of the greatest anime of all time. I think that is mostly because it was like the starwars of anime in that it completely changed the game. I love anime that are a psychological journey and that is why I like NGE, also giant robots killing giant aliens c'mon that is just total baller status lol. I would call it good but not top 10 all time worthy.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/24/14

hellsdethbringr wrote:



A dude moves to a new city and has a "love at first sight" moment with a girl. Then he finds out the girl is actually an effeminate guy. Logically at that moment you say "oh, well, my bad" and move on but he decides fuck it I'll just pretend he's a girl.


Well, that's disturbing.
23202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Kansas
Online
Posted 6/24/14
Looong ago when I was still an idiot. I watched Popotan on Netflix. Looking back at it. Total garbage... I don't have the words to describe how bad this show was. Magical time traveling house and dandelions.. WTF kinda plot is that?! If I could give it a 0/10 on MAL I would but I settled for a 1.

Also I dislike Watamote I can't stand watching her fail over and over. It's painful to watch, and I don't understand how a lot of people on the CR forums thought it was hilarious. That show was just downright mean to Tomoko.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.