First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The mods on this site are terrible
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 9/12/15
Well I never experience any problems with the mod. You do know that they have a life and don't want to waste their life being on CR for they whole day.
26462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iwatobi!!
Offline
Posted 6/23/14

mochacafe wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Meanwhile, as I wait for a mod to appear.


We have appeared, just ... lurking in the shadows behind the CR logo


Mmmmm the Muffin Mod!!

WE WANT MUFFINS!!!!
Posted 6/23/14
Mods have all been fine from what I have seen. Haven't really seen any slacking off or being particularly rude or anything to anyone. Didn't really bother reading all the posts to see if it was mentioned why OP doesn't like the mods so I can't really comment on that part though...might be legitimate but probably not.
1853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bolton, England
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
Only seen a mod on here once
85275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 6/23/14

Muur wrote:

Only seen a mod on here once


There were several who posted on this thread alone.
94989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Northwest Florida
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
the Mods are thine masters and thine masters are good very good, and kind very kind; now will the masters gives us a cookie?
35064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
Still waiting for the why portion of this complaint.
57034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
I have no issues with these Moderators. They are visible, they interact with the community, and they enforce the rules, which is more than I can say for similar officials at other online communities.
Posted 6/23/14

ouroburos wrote:

the Mods are thine masters and thine masters are good very good, and kind very kind; now will the masters gives us a cookie?


For some reason I read that with Theon Greyjoys voice.
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/23/14

mochacafe wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Meanwhile, as I wait for a mod to appear.


We have appeared, just ... lurking in the shadows behind the CR logo


Whoa! You startled me!
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/23/14

TruthlyGodz wrote:

Well I never experience any problems with the mod. You do know that they have a life and don't want to waste their life being on CR for they whole day.


Star diary number 489, i'm in the year of 2024, running low on supplies, it's been a rough 10 years but i'm still trying to find the correlation between the subject of the thread and this post, people are starting to give up but i'm sure she wouldn't just type out something completely random and unrelated to the thread.

Will report with more information as soon as i find them.

Heaven out.
Posted 6/23/14

outerheaven139 wrote:


TruthlyGodz wrote:

Well I never experience any problems with the mod. You do know that they have a life and don't want to waste their life being on CR for they whole day.


Star diary number 489, i'm in the year of 2024, running low on supplies, it's been a rough 10 years but i'm still trying to find the correlation between the subject of the thread and this post, people are starting to give up but i'm sure she wouldn't just type out something completely random and unrelated to the thread.

Will report with more information as soon as i find them.

Heaven out.


>OP ask a question about how bad the mods are and ask if you think so too
>Told they have a life and that why they not on that much
>Pls learn to read
>Thanks
17777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
funny ^
Posted 6/23/14
WOAH WOAH. I just got a cookie from a mod!!! :ooo

......... I'm going to get so fat. BUT HEY MOD, THANKS FOR GIVING ME A COOKIE. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'D
94989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Northwest Florida
Offline
Posted 6/23/14

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


ouroburos wrote:

the Mods are thine masters and thine masters are good very good, and kind very kind; now will the masters gives us a cookie?


For some reason I read that with Theon Greyjoys voice.


I was going for Gollum
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.