First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
I'd Hate to have this dream taken away from me
toby7 
41082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Nottinghamshire,...
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
I just found this, I too would like to go to Japan one day and would hate to have that dream taken away from me so I think this is worth Supporting.

Sorry if this seem spammy I just thought fellow otaku mite feel supportive of it too :D

http://www.youcaring.com/other/sadie-s-japan-dream/194195
20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
If i had any extra cash i would donate. However im very skeptical when it comes to donating stuff, since alot of the times it turns out to be a bunch of Malarkey.

Always good to support stuff like this, but just be careful where you place your money. I take risks from time to time and just support it from time to time.

Posted 6/23/14
please help me understand
7428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Reno, Nevada, Uni...
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/23/14
i just hate how if you beg on the streets, you are looked down upon.

Beg on the internet, everyone supports you!

Isn't it essentially the same?
72868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
If this is real life, then I may just donate. I agree with AzazelOfNexium that You can't trust everything that You read. But I had Prostate Cancer at One time, and realize and know the feeling of what It's like to think that You're going to die imminently. So hopefully this is something genuine. If so, I just may toss a $20 spot or so toward it. <3
Posted 6/23/14
Best of luck to her. I have no money to give though and unfortunately I am also one of those skeptical people where even if I did have money to give I am not sure if I would or not without more research.
1327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/23/14

SwellRhymes wrote:

i just hate how if you beg on the streets, you are looked down upon.

Beg on the internet, everyone supports you!

Isn't it essentially the same?


People that beg on the street are addicted to meth, this girl has cancer.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 6/23/14

Raimu4 wrote:


SwellRhymes wrote:

i just hate how if you beg on the streets, you are looked down upon.

Beg on the internet, everyone supports you!

Isn't it essentially the same?


People that beg on the street are addicted to meth, this girl has cancer.


Addicted to meth?
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
dude, people who beg on the street are not all druggies.
most are just hungry, and got no where else to go.
7428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Reno, Nevada, Uni...
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
sorry, but it is easy to lie on the internet as well. She could do drugs as well, or it can be a scammer looking to make some money. I guess maybe I am paranoid.
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
If you actually seriously think about it, you can be in japan with out going to japan.
11713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
Beggars make a lot of money. There are professional beggars out there who make $80k~100k a year faking it.
1814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/14

RedExodus wrote:

Beggars make a lot of money. There are professional beggars out there who make $80k~100k a year faking it.


srly?! i thought thats where my tax money goes as well
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 6/24/14

alvhinne wrote:


RedExodus wrote:

Beggars make a lot of money. There are professional beggars out there who make $80k~100k a year faking it.


srly?! i thought thats where my tax money goes as well


serious.

professional beggars do make a lot of money.

And because of that, I stopped donating to beggars. If I donate, it would to a legit charity home.
1814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/14


i see those peeps in front outside walmart
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.