Do you want a section on crunchyroll dedicated to openings and endings?
16710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Lincoln Nebraska
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/23/14
I definitely would. The amount of times I go I youtube just to listen to some anime openings is too danm high! Also you can't always find the opening or ending you are looking for or if you do find it, it's horrible quality.
Posted 6/23/14
eh? great idea!
13639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / NekoLand
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
I'd rather have a better video player/servers tbh.. still don't understand why I can't watch in 1080p -.- can mostly watch on 720p with stuttering only sometimes.
35017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/23/14
As a karate expert I cannot say anything about the other people here, however I for one must emphasize that the number of times you visit YouTube is too damn high. Day and night, week and weekend you have to spend your breakfast, lunch, and dinner searching on YouTube for anime opening and closing sequences. It's a shame, a real waste of your potential. Listen! Do you hear it? That's the sound of the tapping of your keys, the opening of unnecessary tabs, and time spent rifling through videos looking for one that hasn't been edited to feature some keyboard playing cat or laughing baby halfway through. Time which could've been spent enjoying those opening and closing sequences right away on this very site. Crunchyroll must establish this section immediately, and why? Because the number of visits to YouTube is too damn high.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you want to marry a shoe, I'll marry you.

Posted 6/23/14 , edited 6/23/14
Yes there should be a section for opening and ending. If they make a section then I would post the Angel Beats opening ^-^
16710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Lincoln Nebraska
Offline
Posted 6/23/14

BlueOni wrote:

As a karate expert I cannot say anything about the other people here, however I for one must emphasize that the number of times you visit YouTube is too damn high. Day and night, week and weekend you have to spend your breakfast, lunch, and dinner searching on YouTube for anime opening and closing sequences. It's a shame, a real waste of your potential. Listen! Do you hear it? That's the sound of the tapping of your keys, the opening of unnecessary tabs, and time spent rifling through videos looking for one that hasn't been edited to feature some keyboard playing cat or laughing baby halfway through. Time which could've been spent enjoying those opening and closing sequences right away on this very site. Crunchyroll must establish this section immediately, and why? Because the number of visits to YouTube is too damn high.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you want to marry a shoe, I'll marry you.


That was the best paragraph I have ever read. Thank you.

39015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tralfamadore
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
Great idea! I would also like to see the opening and endings karaoke.
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 6/23/14
Heck Yeah! That would be something awesome that I've never thought of...Very good idea, OP.
Posted 6/23/14
No objections here.
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Zuellni
Offline
Posted 6/23/14

Vulpyne wrote:

I'd rather have a better video player/servers tbh.. still don't understand why I can't watch in 1080p -.- can mostly watch on 720p with stuttering only sometimes.


I watch on 1080p. I suspect it's not CR's servers that are the issue, but your machine or your internet connection. Have you checked those things?
13639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / NekoLand
Offline
Posted 6/24/14


Yeah its neither of those things, 60Mb internet and its definitely not my machine xD But many people have problems with the video player.. although I must say it has been getting better, a few months ago I couldn't watch in 720p with the same specs!
16710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Lincoln Nebraska
Offline
Posted 6/27/14

Vulpyne wrote:



Yeah its neither of those things, 60Mb internet and its definitely not my machine xD But many people have problems with the video player.. although I must say it has been getting better, a few months ago I couldn't watch in 720p with the same specs!

I think it's different for different locations. Do you live outside the Us?

849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/ F/ California
Offline
Posted 8/8/14
Maybe....Something tells me there will be complications though...I'm not sure exactly what though...
12053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/12/14
I think there should be a section for music, but OP's and ED's is a little specific for a whole category. However, again I do understand. For example, right now I want to find the OP and ED for Terror in Resonance, but no luck.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
You must be logged in to post.