First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Dog Days Season 3 Anticipation and Discussion
53669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 6/24/14 , edited 6/24/14

Well if you both recommend it has to be watchable I would assume haha, I will just shift this for the end of this week to cover the prequels.
67557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 6/24/14
Considering that the show finished airing two years ago that I thought that season 3 was just a teaser where it was all talk and no action. But it is indeed true. I'm so looking forward to this show. The show doesn't have much to offer in the way of a story (case in point, the end of the first season has a story that's as convenient as it could get), but its fun and relaxing atmosphere, as well as a collection of cute characters are what I enjoy about this show.
Posted 6/24/14
Oh this is getting a third season? Cool.

Here's hoping for a little more of Couvert and the squirrel kingdom of Pastillage. Or perhaps a new kingdom? Maybe one of rabbits? One can always hope lol
Arcsol 
5196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/14
Oh cool, I had given up on the third season after 2 years with no news. Its a pretty good light hearted anime to watch. First season was more story driven while second was more fanservice. So I wonder if they'll be adding anymore story elements into the 3rd
105826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/24/14

cay032692 wrote:
Well if you both recommend it has to be watchable I would assume haha, I will just shift this for the end of this week to cover the prequels.


I will recommend a watch.
222897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 8/14/14 , edited 8/14/14
Posted 8/14/14
I look forward to seeing Millhiore again
222897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 8/14/14
Key visual:

81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 8/14/14
Wonder if there will be any story... or just usual fun and games.


I should rewatch the first 2 seasons again.
63638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/14/14
wow, first an epic as fuck Fall schedule, and now Dog Days in winter 2015? awesome!
xxJing 
38855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 8/14/14 , edited 8/15/14
Gau and Eclair are the only ones I can really tolerate in this show. The rest of the characters, especially Shinku, are just... well they lack any sort of abrasion. Everyone in this show is just so sweet and caring and there really is no such thing as 'evil' or 'hard feelings' in this show.

It's like a show where everyone in the world is the nicest person ever and the only real problems come from natural disasters and mischievous animals... This show gives me diabetes. What's worse is that a lot of it is boring. There are no contrived plot points like in SAO, it's actually pretty concretely written, so there is nothing to really make fun of, it's just too kid friendly of a show, hell Rugrats is more abrasive than this.
16512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/14/14 , edited 8/14/14

xxJing wrote:

Gau and Eclair are the only ones I can really tolerate in this show. The rest of the characters, especially Shinku, are just... well they lack any sort of abrasion. Everyone in this show is just so sweet and caring and there really is no such thing as 'evil' or 'hard feelings' in this show.

It's like a show where everyone in the world is the nicest person ever and the only real problems come from natural disasters and mischievous animals... This show gives me diabetes. What's worse is that a lot of it is boring. There are no contrived plot points like in SAO, it's actually pretty concretely written, so there is nothing to really make fun of, it's just too kid friendly of a show, hell Rugrats is more abrasive than this.


I feel the same way but I think it mainly because this show is not meant to be taken seriously and if you are trying to watch it in that kind of setting, it will turn you away from it. I personally am not really a fan of this show as well and is really surprise that it is getting so many season especially when it is an original anime that is not taken off of a light novel or manga. But hell what do I know, there are middle ages guys out there hugging their My Little Ponies so you never know what the people desires.
11110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/14
Best day!
I've been waiting so long for this!!!
Posted 8/15/14

Stonewolfe wrote:

Wonder if there will be any story... or just usual fun and games.



Dog Days is like the anime version of Takeshi`s Castle but with Fanservice.
33879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 8/15/14
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-08-15/dog-days-anime-3rd-season-to-premiere-in-january-2015/.77639

Never watched the 2nd season so I'll have to go back and do that sometime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.