First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Girlfriend Kari Anticipation and Discussion
24360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 12/28/14
You know... When multiple people comment on how certain episodes put them to sleep, that's not a good sign. I have to say the same, though. I can't remember which, but there was one episode where I fell asleep, and another where I could barely keep my eyes open.

Having said that, it was a nice, chill and relaxing series, which you could just switch your brain off to watch. It was by no means special, but it was a somewhat enjoyable show, nonetheless, with some alright characters... Although I can see it being far too easy to lose track of all of those characters

Well, I think 5/10 is fair enough. Entertaining as some of the characters were, it was still still a little boring at times... Well, a lot of the time, really.
17601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/28/14
Wasn't a bad show..wasn't anything amazing 6/10.
I enjoyed the characters and voices but did get quite boring at times.

Only negative for me though....did we really never get to see Kokomi compete even though half the eps had to do with her and the competition.
68378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/28/14
I will miss this anime. I wish the game was more like the anime but it is mostly card battles. Too bad.

Not much Sol next season so this will be missed.
39924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 12/28/14

hpulley wrote:

I will miss this anime. I wish the game was more like the anime but it is mostly card battles. Too bad.

Not much Sol next season so this will be missed.


Oh, so the game is primarily card battles? I thought it would focus on story and dialogue with the girls. Stinks.
68378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/28/14 , edited 12/28/14

GoldTStar wrote:


hpulley wrote:

I will miss this anime. I wish the game was more like the anime but it is mostly card battles. Too bad.

Not much Sol next season so this will be missed.


Oh, so the game is primarily card battles? I thought it would focus on story and dialogue with the girls. Stinks.

There are a few stories but not much. There are 'dates' but asking the girl out takes about 4 lines and the actual date is 2 lines of dialogue then.... 50% power up on the girl you dated today... let's battle!

Then the events are like beating up camera hentai-san in the girl's dressing room... over and over and over. The cards are cute and all but for the most part it is not very exciting.

39924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 12/28/14

hpulley wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:


hpulley wrote:

I will miss this anime. I wish the game was more like the anime but it is mostly card battles. Too bad.

Not much Sol next season so this will be missed.


Oh, so the game is primarily card battles? I thought it would focus on story and dialogue with the girls. Stinks.

There are a few stories but not much. There are 'dates' but asking the girl out takes about 4 lines and the actual date is 2 lines of dialogue then.... 50% power up on the girl you dated today... let's battle!

Then the events are like beating up camera hentai-san in the girl's dressing room... over and over and over. The cards are cute and all but for the most part it is not very exciting.


Yeah, that doesn't sound very entertaining. The cards are cute though.
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / That place beyond...
Online
Posted 1/7/15
Pretty much an under-rated anime but still fun to watch. To be honest I enjoyed from the beginning to the last episode, kind a unique the way the people in charge of the animation to tell the story about these beautiful girls. My favorite girl is Chloe she is just so cute and funny at the same time .
I felt sad when the anime finished, I know this may sound not realistic but I hope in the future we will be able to watch another season
33155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Hawai'i
Online
Posted 1/7/15
This show is basically a mash up of every "cute girls doing cute things" type anime that's come out so far.
11925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/15

AniMatsuri wrote:

This show is basically a mash up of every "cute girls doing cute things" type anime that's come out so far.


And the problem there is.... what?
33155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Hawai'i
Online
Posted 1/7/15
^No problem. Just if liked all those others then this show has that and them some!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.