First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply New Summer Titles: Sword Art Online II, ARGEVOLLEN, GLASSLIP, Re: Hamatora, Super Robot Wars Catalog
7687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Basketball Court
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
Hyped up for Hamatora!
62359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
can't wait for hamatora!!!
66382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
I still need to watch Hamatora. I've heard good and bad things about it....

Also I really hope that CR gets Akame ga Kill.
238293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
Oh boy, that cliffhanger from Hamatora Season 1....

29816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Midwest, USA
Offline
Posted 6/25/14

Re: Hamatora will be available to Crunchyroll's Premium members WORLDWIDE ex Asia, UK, and Ireland.


So what, is the UK/Ireland now the "*" to statements of availability? XD
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Włocławek, Poland.
Offline
Posted 6/26/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

I still need to watch Hamatora. I've heard good and bad things about it....

Also I really hope that CR gets Akame ga Kill.


Yee, don't worry yer lil Wave'ey head about it. I guess They gonna cliffhang simulcast annoucment, like Hamatora's ending Funk yea! Hamatora.

18133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/26/14

Vin_Howard wrote:


Re: Hamatora will be available to Crunchyroll's Premium members WORLDWIDE ex Asia, UK, and Ireland.


So what, is the UK/Ireland now the "*" to statements of availability? XD


Animax UK will definitely have the UK/Ireland rights for Re: Hamatora. They do have the first season.
108265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 6/26/14 , edited 6/26/14
Aniplex has confirmed that Aldnoah.Zero and Persona 4 the Golden Animation will be on CR (along with Hulu and Daisuki):
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-06-25/aniplex-usa-to-stream-aldnoah.zero-persona-4-the-golden-animation/.75973

I expect CR users in the UK should not get too excited, however, as odds are these will be Animax UK exclusives there.
13141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 6/26/14

erenyeagay wrote:

So another title not available to the UK.


You should try to download an addon called Hola. I assure you, it'll be worth it.
23377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/26/14
Should be great, I look forward to seeing what happens in this series. Yippi! and such
66382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/26/14

TheAncientOne wrote:

Aniplex has confirmed that Aldnoah.Zero and Persona 4 the Golden Animation will be on CR (along with Hulu and Daisuki):
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-06-25/aniplex-usa-to-stream-aldnoah.zero-persona-4-the-golden-animation/.75973

I expect CR users in the UK should not get too excited, however, as odds are these will be Animax UK exclusives there.


Omg! This is fantastic news! I'm so glad CR got Aldnoah Zero!

Now we just need Akame ga Kill and then I can rest easy!
jto1 
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/26/14 , edited 6/26/14
Waiting for announcements of shows for the UK; and JDramas particularly...
4285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/26/14
I'm glad I'm not the only one excited for Hamatora. Seemed like there was little hype for the show when the first season aired.
45072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/26/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Now we just need Akame ga Kill and then I can rest easy!


Chances are, since that seems to be a TOHO title, it'll pop up on CR as well as being a Sentai license
2849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, Tx
Offline
Posted 6/26/14
Y E S F O R H A M T O R A!
11689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/14
More anime for Latin America (and better be subtitled in English), the better! Thanks!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.