First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Wearing A Mask in Public
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/25/14 , edited 6/25/14
Can't remember if this was a thread already or not. Feel free to shut it down if it is.

So what do you think of wearing masks in public? Bad? Good? Only on Halloween?

I support it, personally. For....non-personal reasons of course.
40025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HI
Online
Posted 6/25/14
I dont see any reason why not too, but too societies eyes you are going to do something sketchy
20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
Yeah... if anyone came up to me wearing a mask... i would kick him in the balls and or punch him in the nipple and run away at full speed. It would be extremely sketchy.
23684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 6/25/14 , edited 6/25/14

AzazelOfNexium wrote:

Yeah... if anyone came up to me wearing a mask... i would kick him in the balls and or punch him in the nipple and run away at full speed. It would be extremely sketchy.


AGREED
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
It would be a bit creepy just in the street, so don't go in a bank...
manisa 
35844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
Well I wear one to cover up my mouth and nose most of the pollen season. I am very sensitive to it. So, in a way it is normal for me.
Posted 6/25/14
Why would you bother? We both know you're too much of a coward for that.
11417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
As much as I love masks, in public I'd find it a tad unnerving. I'd find it a bit shady as to why someone wants to remain so anonymous in a public place. I don't mind you doing it, though, Phersu.
Sogno- 
45722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
if it's a Zorro mask i might think you're kinda cool
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/25/14

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

As much as I love masks, in public I'd find it a tad unnerving. I'd find it a bit shady as to why someone wants to remain so anonymous in a public place. I don't mind you doing it, though, Phersu.


Because I'd kill/eat/steal your face if you did mind?
7525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Crimson Mage Village
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
It hides your identity
but draws attention.
More effective methods of hiding your presence are available.
1294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / England.
Offline
Posted 6/25/14

darkfire9o9 wrote:

I dont see any reason why not too, but too societies eyes you are going to do something sketchy


Basically this, and most places I would go when I'm out of the house is to places that I'm a regular at or people just recognize me at, so eh.
33369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 6/25/14 , edited 6/25/14
http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/107430/Bandana-Soul-Skull

Crunchyroll sells some mask that cover half the face, are we talking about these mask? (cuz I'd wear these)

Or like full face protective mask?

Or Ski-mask for the criminally inclined



The rules in Cali are

CALIFORNIA Penal Code Section 182-185

185. Section One Hundred and Eighty-five. It shall be unlawful for any person to wear any mask, false whiskers, or any personal disguise (whether complete or partial) for the purpose of: One--Evading or escaping discovery, recognition, or identification in the commission of any public offense. Two--Concealment, flight, or escape, when charged with, arrested for, or convicted of, any public offense. Any person violating any of the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor.
2122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/25/14
I thought wearing masks in public was a normal thing, i do it all the time?
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/25/14 , edited 6/25/14

pandrasb wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/107430/Bandana-Soul-Skull

Crunchyroll sells some mask that cover half the face, are we talking about these mask? (cuz I'd wear these)

Or like full face protective mask?

Or Ski-mask for the criminally inclined



The rules in Cali are

CALIFORNIA Penal Code Section 182-185

185. Section One Hundred and Eighty-five. It shall be unlawful for any person to wear any mask, false whiskers, or any personal disguise (whether complete or partial) for the purpose of: One--Evading or escaping discovery, recognition, or identification in the commission of any public offense. Two--Concealment, flight, or escape, when charged with, arrested for, or convicted of, any public offense. Any person violating any of the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor.


So it's totally fine so long as you don't commit any crimes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.