Post Reply ~Submit Your Fan Questions For Possible DBSK/Tohoshinki Interview!~
Creator
14977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
Submit your Fan Questions for possible Tohoshinki interview!

Yes! that's right! ALL INTERNATIONAL FANS - PLEASE SUBMIT A QUESTION TO J!-ENT!!! They have done interviews with many prominent Japanese artists in the past....and knowing how OPEN TVXQ is about interviews and promotions, I am almost SURE they will get this interview with them.

No matter what or how small your question is, JUST ASK. I read on J!-ENT website that they have insider contacts that have helped Asian bands COME TO AMERICA and perform (in places like the anime cons. etc.) Read the article linked.

J!-ENT have helped artists like KODA KUMI, TM REVOLUTION, GAZETTE etc. When they see POTENTIAL, they recommend it to their "insiders" and help them come to North America.

SO! The more fan power we show the better. Because I am sure we all want TVXQ to perform internationally.

AND...THIS MAY BE YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO ASK THEM IN ENGLISH! XD

So please submit questions here and HELP TVXQ KNOW WE LOVE THEM! XOXOXO ^_^


http://www.nt2099.com/J-ENT/news/off-the-hook/off-the-hook-submit-your-fan-questions-for-possible-tohoshinki-interview/


If you can't post a comment, you can email them at [email protected] or use the Contact Us page.



CREDITs: as posted by [email protected] Forums
Member
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
I asked a questioned, lol, I'm sure, someone has already posted up, lol.
Creator
14977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
It's ok! I posted mines too, lol, did you see it? ^_^
Member
5534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
I ask question 2! but I think the question i ask were so dumb and stupid 2! LOL
Member
6373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
just a question..is this for everyone or just for Americans? ^^ hope I don't offend anyone coz I would feel really embarassed if I posted there and I'm not American
Creator
14977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

Eunnuri wrote:

just a question..is this for everyone or just for Americans? ^^ hope I don't offend anyone coz I would feel really embarassed if I posted there and I'm not American


Oh it's really for anyone who is a HUGE FAN of DBSK it just says that you can ask questions in English that's all! ^_^
Member
6373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
oh, I see ^^ thanks..
4489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ```
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
QUESTION~~~
wut do we putt???? like for website? and email?
Creator
14977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

peasilla wrote:

QUESTION~~~
wut do we putt???? like for website? and email?


Oh, oh, oh! LOL! Those would be AWESOME questions to ask! I don't even know why I didn't think of that! I guess I was so nervous I wasn't thinking straight, lol! But yeah basically any kind of question that can be answered by all the members! ^_^ Good Luck!
4489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ```
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

Mary1803 wrote:


peasilla wrote:

QUESTION~~~
wut do we putt???? like for website? and email?


Oh, oh, oh! LOL! Those would be AWESOME questions to ask! I don't even know why I didn't think of that! I guess I was so nervous I wasn't thinking straight, lol! But yeah basically any kind of question that can be answered by all the members! ^_^ Good Luck!


hm.... i c.. i already posted as priscilla but..... im no shure if i posted properly....
Creator
14977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

peasilla wrote:


Mary1803 wrote:


peasilla wrote:

QUESTION~~~
wut do we putt???? like for website? and email?


Oh, oh, oh! LOL! Those would be AWESOME questions to ask! I don't even know why I didn't think of that! I guess I was so nervous I wasn't thinking straight, lol! But yeah basically any kind of question that can be answered by all the members! ^_^ Good Luck!


hm.... i c.. i already posted as priscilla but..... im no shure if i posted properly....


It's ok! I'm sure it's fine! ^_^
You must be logged in to post.