First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply ϟ City of the Forgotten
The One Who Forgot
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 7/9/14
Oz was shocked by the sudden apparrance he looked like he knew what he was doing. Oz couldn't keep her eyes of them as she was walking away with ancell she tripped her not taking pain ok groaned a little "why do I keep tripping" she couldn't help but look at them again she didn't look for other injuries around her body she just kept watching "there crazy" she said with admarition in her voice
Creator of the Forgotten
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 7/9/14



Revan's tone only continued to edge Lax into a bloodthirsty battle. "You're lost?" He sounded amused, "Did you not read the sign? You're in the city of death, kid." There clearly was no sign. What was left of it anyway, was blood splattered across the writing. He started tapping his forefinger against his chakram, just thinking about slicing his neck at the very moment sent tingles down his spine.

(DUDE. Since they're both messed up, they can totally become best buds (right after they attempt to kill eachother) who cause mayhem everywhere they go.. OR
attempt to kill eachother but then have tea together : D)
The One Who Forgot
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 7/9/14


Ancell quickly went ahead with Oz and looked at her when she fell. he helped her up and took a deep breath and then sighs.

"Oz.....you know I can't protect you. I'm weak and powerless...... let's.....let's get out of here. We'll die if we stay here.... both of us!!" Ancell said with a scared voice. he was getting ready to run now as he impatiently walked ahead of her. he looked to her eyes as if he were begging her to come along.

"I saw a mansion to hide at...... please come with me..." Ancell says with a shakey voice.

(heads up oz! Ancell and Ash will be at the mansion after this! Ancell will die if he stays. I'd hate to admit it but he has no powers at all xDDD)
The One Who Forgot
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Coolorado
Offline
Posted 7/9/14 , edited 7/9/14

kokochii wrote:




Revan's tone only continued to edge Lax into a bloodthirsty battle. "You're lost?" He sounded amused, "Did you not read the sign? You're in the city of death, kid." There clearly was no sign. What was left of it anyway, was blood splattered across the writing. He started tapping his forefinger against his chakram, just thinking about slicing his neck at the very moment sent tingles down his spine.

(DUDE. Since they're both messed up, they can totally become best buds (right after they attempt to kill eachother) who cause mayhem everywhere they go.. OR
attempt to kill eachother but then have tea together : D)


"Why wouldn't I be lost? There's no street signs, and this disgusting fog clings to this place like a disease. As for the city of death, I find it rather disappointing actually. I'd expect a lot more corpses, not just your lady friend on the ground there." He looked at the girl nonchalantly. A shame. She's quite the looker. The adrenaline was increasing. He wanted to plunge the ivory-handled knife into the heart of Lax. But he would wait for Lax to make the first move.
(DUDE YES. RevnaxLax xD jkjk)
The One Who Forgot
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 7/9/14
"O-ok..." Oz said as she looked away "let's go" oz got up quickly and ran with him "are you sure it's safe?" Oz said in between breaths "I don't want that to bring us more trouble" oz said again as the inched closer towards the mansion she felt her mind telling her she was a fighter that she knew how to use the sword she decide not to tell ancell but keep it in the back of her mind.
Creator of the Forgotten
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 7/9/14 , edited 7/9/14


Lax decided it would be fun to provoke him first. "You're absolutely right. It's disheartening, really. There needs to be another addition, don't you think?" He suggested, looking at the soon to be corpse Revan. "Don't look at Sarah that way," he bit out, noticing how he was eyeing her. "She's mine." He deemed with a cold voice, walking over to Sarah and grabbing her by the hair. "Unless you want a piece of her?"

(They're perfect for eachother xDD)
The One Who Forgot
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Coolorado
Offline
Posted 7/10/14

kokochii wrote:



Lax decided it would be fun to provoke him first. "You're absolutely right. It's disheartening, really. There needs to be another addition, don't you think?" He suggested, looking at the soon to be corpse Revan. "Don't look at Sarah that way," he bit out, noticing how he was eyeing her. "She's mine." He deemed with a cold voice, walking over to Sarah and grabbing her by the hair. "Unless you want a piece of her?"

(They're perfect for eachother xDD)


"If you're referring to me, sir, you are sorely mistaken. If I'm going to die, it will not be in a shithole like this. As to the offer I'm afraid that I must decline." Sick bastard. As if I'm one to talk. He continued to fiddle with the switchblade. "Do you have anything useful for me, or are you just going to keep sitting there like some kind of beggar?" The anticipation was beginning to bore Revan. He was getting bloodthirsty.
(They'd make the perfect mayhem causing, dude massacring, badass duo! xD)
Creator of the Forgotten
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 7/10/14


Lax sat next to Sarah with a dark chuckle. "You're pretty bloodthirsty, aren't you?" He could tell by his eyes and the way he kept fiddling with his switchblade. Lax persisted to test his patience, and thirst. "If we'd have met in different circumstances, I'm sure we would have been great pals." He made idle chit chat just to annoy him. He knew all too well how boring talking was when blood was the only thing coursing through his mind. Quicker now, he began tapping against his chakram even more dramatically, he probably couldn't wait for long, either.

(YES (x I shall wait for the day that happens~)
The One Who Forgot
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Coolorado
Offline
Posted 7/10/14

kokochii wrote:



Lax sat next to Sarah with a dark chuckle. "You're pretty bloodthirsty, aren't you?" He could tell by his eyes and the way he kept fiddling with his switchblade. Lax persisted to test his patience, and thirst. "If we'd have met in different circumstances, I'm sure we would have been great pals." He made idle chit chat just to annoy him. He knew all too well how boring talking was when blood was the only thing coursing through his mind. Quicker now, he began tapping against his chakram even more dramatically, he probably couldn't wait for long, either.

(YES (x I shall wait for the day that happens~)


Revan smiled. He knew where this was going. "Perhaps we could have been friends. Maybe we still can. But that is not the issue here." Revan took the switchblade out. "Now, about that bloodthirst..." He got into a combat stance. Excitement flowed through his mind, and a crazed grin crawled across his face. Logic and reason escaped him. There was just the thrill of the fight.

(Hells yes!)
Creator of the Forgotten
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 7/10/14 , edited 7/10/14


Lax's eyes glimmered as Revan got in his combat stance. He instantly hopped back up to his feet, copying a similar crazed grin but with playful laughter. "Come on, friend!" He beckoned, stretching his arms out like a bird and leaving his chest wide open for attack. "I'll even let you strike first! What are friends for?" He tested, waiting until he was close enough so Lax could slice through his chest. He enjoyed close combat, so he always used his chakram for close encounters. There was way more thrill in that than he'd ever imagined.
The One Who Forgot
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
Bruce was running low on ammo and the bodies that piled up at the door did not seem like much of a fuss for the remaining ones....they just ate their way through their own dead. i dont have much time left he loaded his last clip and busted the window in the back of the room and jumped out landing with a thud. "GAH!! why does this terrain have to be so rocky?" he heard the door blast open and more thundering feet followed by mad ranting and gnawing. he took the grenade off his chest and pulled the pin "god.....bless this grenade...and purge these fiends to hell!!" he tossed the grenade in the room and sprinted for cover. he dived over a crumbled brick wall as the grenade went off with a loud boom sending wooded debris and....human parts everywhere.
The One Who Forgot
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Coolorado
Offline
Posted 7/10/14 , edited 7/10/14

kokochii wrote:



Lax's eyes glimmered as Revan got in his combat stance. He instantly hopped back up to his feet, copying a similar crazed grin but with playful laughter. "Come on, friend!" He beckoned, stretching his arms out like a bird and leaving his chest wide open for attack. "I'll even let you strike first! What are friends for?" He tested, waiting until he was close enough so Lax could slice through his chest. He enjoyed close combat, so he always used his chakram for close encounters. There was way more thrill in that than he'd ever imagined.


At the invitation of Lax, Revan immediately ran towards his target, moving with the precision of a cat. Their respective slices, cuts, and thrusts failed to land any serious blow, but neither of them were unscathed. "You're good." Revan's left eye was stained red from a cut across his face, making him look similar to some kind of ghoul. He didn't mind. It was as though pain was nonexistent. He had a feel for Lax's movements, the way he fights. The Crow was ready.
Creator of the Forgotten
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 7/10/14


Lax laughed while he charged at Revan, his eyes and mouth wide with excitement. He leaned down slightly as he grabbed Revan by the throat, digging his sharp nails into his skin. While he had him where he wanted, he raised the arm with the chakram in the air, attempting to strike Revan down before he could retaliate on time.

(WEE ! XD
See, no ones dead yet :'D)
The One Who Forgot
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Coolorado
Offline
Posted 7/10/14

kokochii wrote:



Lax laughed while he charged at Revan, his eyes and mouth wide with excitement. He leaned down slightly as he grabbed Revan by the throat, digging his sharp nails into his skin. While he had him where he wanted, he raised the arm with the chakram in the air, attempting to strike Revan down before he could retaliate on time.

(WEE ! XD
See, no ones dead yet :'D)


You should've struck faster, friend. Perhaps out of instinct, Revan kicked Lax's legs out from underneath him, just as he was about to slash Revan's throat. "You need to work on your speed, sir." In reality, grabbing Revan's neck and slashing at him before he could react wasn't that bad of a plan. If it was anyone lesser, they'd be bleeding out on the ground.

(Let's hope for a tie :D)
Creator of the Forgotten
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 7/10/14


Lax let himself take the fall, losing himself in how fun it was to not go straight for the kill and play for a while. He took the opportunity being on the ground to kick Revan swiftly in the gut, jumping back up and holding out his chakram in front of him. "That all? I'd expect more from you. I'm a little disappointed." Lax sighed as he rubbed his nose irritably. In truth, he was just trying to egg Revan on.

(Of course 8D Otherwise, one of them is going to become a corpse ~)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.