First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply A Genie was generous enough to grant you TEN wishes instead of three wishes what will those wishes be?
50260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 7/8/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


But it does.......a little. Never mind, forget that I made that early comment and I'm sorry.


It's nothing you should be apologizing for. Don't worry about.
23519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/8/14


Thank you.
15828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/14
Why do so many people want to be immortal? Being immortal would suck. <.<
47190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Presumed Dead
Offline
Posted 7/8/14

Orga777 wrote:

Why do so many people want to be immortal? Being immortal would suck. <.<


FINALLY...!
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/8/14
If it is a real genie then I would ask for more genies. 10x rinse and repeat. If they have a rule against it, then I'd oblige and continue with my ten wishes, although if its a real genie any wish should be granted.

1) I'd ask for a root beer float, just to see if they would actually grant me any wish, if successful I would tell the genie, I asked for it and did not wish for it. Therefore my ten wishes begin now, if he refuses and claims I have only nine wishes left I'd oblige and continue.

2) I'd wish for myself to become a genie without strings attached such as the rules and limitations they must abide, if he claims not to have the ability to do such a thing, I'd sigh, oblige and continue with nine more wishes.

3) If #2 was not granted I'd wish for immortality, (immune to affliction and life sustaining requirements such as food as well as the inability to die, instant regeneration, reform to exact shape with no dysfunctions, no aging, etc.) If he claims these are many wishes I'd ask him to fulfill them as I described and continue with any remaining wishes I'd have.

Possibly 7)? As I am already an immortal at this point, I would wish for the strength and speed to overcome anything and anyone. (strength to move mountains and speed to move faster than sound and time itself)

9) I'd wish for the capability to grant these exact wishes upon whom ever I desire.

10) I'd wish for the genie to be dead, if he refuses and pleads to change the wish I'd tell him to grant me my second wish. If he simply does not have the ability to grant such a profound wish I'd wish for a genie that could. Therefore granting my premeditated wish from the beginning.

The truth is the only wish that ever mattered was the idea before the first wish and the second wish. Which if not able to be granted through them, would be extorted through the last remaining wish.
23519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/8/14

Orga777 wrote:

Why do so many people want to be immortal? Being immortal would suck. <.<


Because nobody wants to die.
11209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Online
Posted 7/8/14
That's debatable.

Lets see ... instead of immortality. I would just wish for an abnormally long life.

Like maybe live for two centuries or three ... but I don't want the genie to tell me.

2 wish. LOTS of Money. 100 billion dollars in my bank account .... swiss bank account that is and I have complete access to it.

3. Just because I'm living long doesn't necessarily mean I'm in good health, so not only am I going to wish for good heath but super human abilities.

Like: Blood Cells can hold twice the amount of oxygen. Muscle fibers are like steel but also very elastic and flexible and my bones should be made out of titanium instead of the usually calcium.

4. To be an excellent sellsman. I.E I can talk you into buying something either verbally or on paper.

5. I had exceptional charisma

6. That I knew every language on the planet fluently.

7. The Legislative and Executive Branch of the Government actually tries to benefit their citizens.

8. I have the world's most advanced computer

9. To always be well rested: Mentally, Physically and Spiritually

10. To always be able to make people laugh when they need it.
15828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/14 , edited 7/8/14

qualeshia3 wrote:
Because nobody wants to die.


You say that now, but then you watch everything you know turn to dust, and who says the Earth would be worth living on in, say 200+ years? I know living through the collapse of the Solar System wouldn't be very fun when the Sun dies, taking the Earth with it. :/

Long life is fine. Immortality would SUCK. Some times dying is just better than never ending suffering.
11209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Online
Posted 7/8/14

Augment wrote:

If it is a real genie then I would ask for more genies. 10x rinse and repeat. If they have a rule against it, then I'd oblige and continue with my ten wishes, although if its a real genie any wish should be granted.

1) I'd ask for a root beer float, just to see if they would actually grant me any wish, if successful I would tell the genie, I asked for it and did not wish for it. Therefore my ten wishes begin now, if he refuses and claims I have only nine wishes left I'd oblige and continue.

2) I'd wish for myself to become a genie without strings attached such as the rules and limitations they must abide, if he claims not to have the ability to do such a thing, I'd sigh, oblige and continue with nine more wishes.

10) I'd wish for the genie to be dead, if he refuses and pleads to change the wish I'd tell him to grant me my second wish. If he simply does not have the ability to grant such a profound wish I'd wish for a genie that could. Therefore granting my premeditated wish from the beginning.

The truth is the only wish that ever mattered was the idea before the first wish and the second wish. Which if not able to be granted through them, would be extorted through the last remaining wish.


This is funny, because you want a being that by all definition in accounts in the English Language that must serve humans to make you one of them but without strings attached.

Two, what if the Genie wants to die? Then what? and third, you said you'll move on but that's not really true. Why go for eight more wishes? Why not change the third wish to what you stated for in ten? and lastly, what if he could make you a genie but couldn't do so without strings attached. Do you still go for it?
11209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Online
Posted 7/8/14 , edited 7/8/14

Orga777 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:
Because nobody wants to die.


You say that now, but then you watch everything you know turn to dust, and who says the Earth would be worth living on in, say 200+ years? I know living through the collapse of the Solar System wouldn't be very fun when the Sun dies, taking the Earth with it. :/

Long life is fine. Immortality would SUCK. Some times dying is just better than never ending suffering.


Well that won't happen until FIVE BILLION YEARS FROM NOW! Hopefully, if man is still alive we'll build star ships by that time ... of course, when all the stars go out and the universe is approaching it's inevitable HEAT DEATH or Big Crunch.

Yes, eventually even the universe will have an end!

Will your immortality be a curse as there is no sun/star or oxygen for you to survive on but the only thing keeping you alive is a wish you made eons ago?

6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/14
I honestly think I would ask for the money to help the people who need it and set up my family. Personally i'd ask for a ps4 but that's about it. Having all these wishes would take all the challenges away from life and there is no point in living an easy life. " “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” So......Yeah.
11118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ღ Against... whom?
Offline
Posted 7/8/14

Novasis wrote:

1. Immortality

Try and enjoy life, finish with personal goals, and have scientists study my genetic cell material to my immortality. Once the scientists have figured it out, I would take one dose with me, destroy all their progress and work, kill the one who figured it out, then go find a girl to spend the rest of my immortal days with by giving her the one dose I took.

2. Body able to network chakra

Refer to wish 3

3. Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

I guess basically for self defense and to solve a few issues with the world. Maybe take care of some crime and get referred to the news as some masked hero for fun. (ANBU Mask)

4. Infinite $ Government Undetected

Refer to wish 5

5. Dimensional Wallet

Basically a wallet that contains my infinite amount of $ in a compact space hidden somewhere undetectable in the universe. Don't worry some will go to charity.

6. Overall GPS

A GPS that will keep track on the locations to every single one of my semi-important or higher importance items. (ex. Dimensional Wallet)

7. Instant Regeneration

Basically what Ulquiorra Schiffer has from Bleach except I can regenerate organs as well. (No side effects included)

8. Super Seiyan Powers

Just in case the government finds out about me and they act foolish enough to rebel against me.

9. Access to my Identification Files

When I become immortal I don't want the government finding out so I'll simply edit my age and note dates.

10. Indestructible 2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS w/ Unlimited Fuel

I need a nice whip don't I? (;


THIS ^^^^^^^^^^
lDeny 
8162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Vitória - ES
Offline
Posted 7/8/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


lDeny wrote:

It is very difficult to think of desires, not to think of things that will affect in some way to society, imagine, you are immortal, somehow it will come up on the TV and you will be a nuisance to society. If you can have everything the power gonna control your mind.
I only wish which money and greed disappear, in my conception, all the social problems are generated by them.


Explain more.

Who the other peoples will react meet a imortal, or other freak descendant fom magic, wishing a real things as change the world totally, i think that is more tangible. Sorry for bad english.
gardar 
4212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/14
1 to live a happy comfortable life!
2 go all aladdin and wish the genies freedom lol
11619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 7/8/14
To be in Gensokyo. Only a fool uses all his wishes at once. I'll decide the rest when I'm there.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.