First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Where do World Leaders live?
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

xidiya wrote:

you've confused world leaders with the monarchy in some cases.


The Monarch's have the classiest homes, so if you want to show something, you have to alter it, in addition, their titles also hold them technically as world leaders.


mikomiko123 wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Those buildings are all lies. They all live in secret underground bases protected from the nuclear attacks thats coming to them or their countries. While we all live on the surface ready to die.


You are exactly true, in addition, those official residences are not where they truly live. For example, the Buckingham Palace is only for political extravaganzas, the queen actually lives in a different location. And most world leaders have 3 or more residences.

AND

AHTL wrote:

Our king ain't our ruler ~_~

He's just there for symbolic value, a representative of Norway and the taxes need to leak out somewhere >_<


The King is the nominal head of the Church of Norway. He is a Four-star General, an Admiral and formally the Supreme Commander of the Norwegian Armed Forces. The infantry battalion His Majesty the King's Guard are considered the King's and the Royal Family's bodyguards, they guard the Royal residences, including the Royal Palace and the Crown Prince Residence at Skaugum, as well as the Royal Mausoleum at Akershus Castle. In my opinion, he is considerably a World Leader, not necessarily your ruler.
2193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
ummm white house idk
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/17/08

mikomiko123 wrote:

Royal Palace, Oslo, Ukraine (Ukraine)


(P.S. PM or Inform me if there are any discrepancies.)


Mind explaining me why it says Oslo, Ukraine (Ukraine) ?

As Oslo is the capitol of Norway which is quite far away from Ukraine...
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
I guess he Lived in the WhiteHouse
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

AHTL wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

Royal Palace, Oslo, Ukraine (Ukraine)


(P.S. PM or Inform me if there are any discrepancies.)


Mind explaining me why it says Oslo, Ukraine (Ukraine) ?

As Oslo is the capitol of Norway which is quite far away from Ukraine...


I didnt notice that error, I guess I was thinking of Ukraine so much. =_= Thank you so much for correcting! Omg! I feel so dumb! I wanna kill myself. I was sure, I was talking about Herald V. of Norway. Omg! This is so embarassing! XD
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/17/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


AHTL wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

Royal Palace, Oslo, Ukraine (Ukraine)


(P.S. PM or Inform me if there are any discrepancies.)


Mind explaining me why it says Oslo, Ukraine (Ukraine) ?

As Oslo is the capitol of Norway which is quite far away from Ukraine...


I didnt notice that error, I guess I was thinking of Ukraine so much. =_= Thank you so much for correcting! Omg! I feel so dumb! I wanna kill myself. I was sure, I was talking about Herald V. of Norway. Omg! This is so embarassing! XD


Hehe ^^
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
they all live in my basement =)
Posted 3/23/08
Small uncharted islands.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 6/8/08

meglovesya wrote:

they all live in my basement =)


Wahaha, how much rent do they pay you? XD, Jk.


kino_neko wrote:

well they live in houses....


So you are basically saying that a house is the same as a Mansion and a Castle?
Posted 5/28/08
well they live in houses....
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08 , edited 6/8/08

krystlee wrote:

^ lol but the features of his house are pretty sweet. like, the tv said that when you enter a room it adjusts the temp automatically cos you have some chip on your or something like that.

It is quite simple for a house of "Bill Gates". Does the house extravagance makes your tax higher? I am uninformed. Sorry. XD



I knew it! Its because of Tax! Am I right? Sorry for the random notion.
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


meglovesya wrote:

they all live in my basement =)


Wahaha, how much rent do they pay you? XD, Jk.


kino_neko wrote:

well they live in houses....


So you are basically saying that a house is the same as a Mansion and a Castle?


not much since they pay it with labor
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

krystlee wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

thats pretty cool. I never really thought about it. I know where the canadian president, the u.s president, and where the queen of england lives. But i always wondered where does the japan emperor live??? i tried searching it but couldnt get any good pictures..

edit:
also if anyone knows where bill gates live or have any pictures show em to me! @___@
i heard that guy has a waterfall behind his backyard..


heres pictures of bill gates house (:
http://www.itmweb.com/f101601.htm


WTF. That's IT? He lives in a pile of crap compared to what I imagined. @_@
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
our President lives at our backyard..... the Malacañang that is.... hehe
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.