First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Where do World Leaders live?
1978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Winterpeggers
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
The Canadian prime minister lives in some drive,,
I heard a few years back someone actually broke into the prime minister's
house so that tells a lot to the world about Canadian security
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Bush live in african tribe village
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
The Prime Ministers of Canada live at 24 Sussex Drive. The current Prime Minister is Stephen Harper.





The Governor General of Canada, Michaëlle Jean, lives in Rideau Hall.



And our Queen, Queen Elizabeth II, lives in Buckingham Palace.



If any Canadians didn't know that, I suggest they kick themselves in the ass. Pay more attention to your surrounding country, afterall, it's where you live. : )
Posted 6/16/09
they all look like busy buildings
Posted 7/15/09
how many times are you going to bump your threads?

& i don't know, don't care~
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09
I just say he lives in Eidgenossisches Departement des Innern to sound smart. I HAVE NO IDEA. LOL.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09

mystic17 wrote:

how many times are you going to bump your threads?

& i don't know, don't care~


If I bump all my threads then it would take 2 pages or so... And I learned my lesson for that. Ha ha...

And its all good that you don't care... There might be some that do. Lol.
Posted 7/15/09

mikomiko123 wrote:


If I bump all my threads then it would take 2 pages or so... And I learned my lesson for that. Ha ha...

And its all good that you don't care... There might be some that do. Lol.


ah i don't care anymore lol i complain about it now since i got in trouble for doing it too
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in your pants
Offline
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09

mikomiko123 wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

how many times are you going to bump your threads?

& i don't know, don't care~


If I bump all my threads then it would take 2 pages or so... And I learned my lesson for that. Ha ha...

And its all good that you don't care... There might be some that do. Lol.


Yes, now I gonna assassinate the Queen and take her place.
ALL HAIL KING VERMYN II!
Posted 7/25/09
I am a sad sad person. I only knew about the US president location...
Posted 7/30/09
lala
Posted 8/31/09
Malacanang is called "Malacanang" because from the phrase "May lakan diyan" in english "there os a noble man there"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.