First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Best Mecha Anime Series?
Posted 2/2/08
Evangelion
Gundam
Eureka Seven
Jinki Extend...the list goes on forever...
Posted 2/2/08
gundam wing,evangelion.........
715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
chobits?
Posted 2/2/08
Eva and Code Geass

Gundam was okay...only seed though
9832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Gundam seed and gundam seed destiny
code geass
eureka 7
IGPX
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / some where
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
zoids and gundam
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Neon Genesis Evangelion, the abosolute best anime. Hands down!

Apart from the other mecha anime's where it's like 'I've got a big gun, die die! haha I win!' EVA actually has a deep storyline is, well, overall a much better anime than any other. - That's just my thoughts of course.
904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The New Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

Dark_Flubba wrote:

Neon Genesis Evangelion, the abosolute best anime. Hands down!

Apart from the other mecha anime's where it's like 'I've got a big gun, die die! haha I win!' EVA actually has a deep storyline is, well, overall a much better anime than any other. - That's just my thoughts of course.


Definatly agree. I remember watching it for the first time. Everytime you rewatch its like you understand a bit more. Now thats an anime. Gundam seed was ok but *Groanworthy joke alert* the other 1000 gundam storylines made me want to say, Gun-dammit.
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Clunk>Selangor>Ma...
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
for me...I think it would be Gundam Seed and Vandread =p
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

Cybeast wrote:


Dark_Flubba wrote:

Neon Genesis Evangelion, the abosolute best anime. Hands down!

Apart from the other mecha anime's where it's like 'I've got a big gun, die die! haha I win!' EVA actually has a deep storyline is, well, overall a much better anime than any other. - That's just my thoughts of course.


Definatly agree. I remember watching it for the first time. Everytime you rewatch its like you understand a bit more. Now thats an anime. Gundam seed was ok but *Groanworthy joke alert* the other 1000 gundam storylines made me want to say, Gun-dammit.


Exactly right. Everytime you watch it, you understand just a little more and more. This is what makes a truely classic and an anime that deserves to be remembered.
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

Dark_Flubba wrote:


Cybeast wrote:


Dark_Flubba wrote:

Neon Genesis Evangelion, the abosolute best anime. Hands down!

Apart from the other mecha anime's where it's like 'I've got a big gun, die die! haha I win!' EVA actually has a deep storyline is, well, overall a much better anime than any other. - That's just my thoughts of course.


Definatly agree. I remember watching it for the first time. Everytime you rewatch its like you understand a bit more. Now thats an anime. Gundam seed was ok but *Groanworthy joke alert* the other 1000 gundam storylines made me want to say, Gun-dammit.


Exactly right. Everytime you watch it, you understand just a little more and more. This is what makes a truely classic and an anime that deserves to be remembered.


you technically wouldn't be able to call eva a mecha series because all the eva units were living, not robots.
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / At My House?!
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Code Geass, Neon Genesis Evangelion and a few from the gundam series
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

tuybw wrote:


Dark_Flubba wrote:


Cybeast wrote:


Dark_Flubba wrote:

Neon Genesis Evangelion, the abosolute best anime. Hands down!

Apart from the other mecha anime's where it's like 'I've got a big gun, die die! haha I win!' EVA actually has a deep storyline is, well, overall a much better anime than any other. - That's just my thoughts of course.


Definatly agree. I remember watching it for the first time. Everytime you rewatch its like you understand a bit more. Now thats an anime. Gundam seed was ok but *Groanworthy joke alert* the other 1000 gundam storylines made me want to say, Gun-dammit.


Exactly right. Everytime you watch it, you understand just a little more and more. This is what makes a truely classic and an anime that deserves to be remembered.


you technically wouldn't be able to call eva a mecha series because all the eva units were living, not robots.


Well that's true, but remember how the government made a robotic Eva thingy that was to combat the Angel's. So it's a half, half. I don't really know what you would put it under. But yeah Eva has it's mecha type times here and there.

1048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Always Near You
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!! GUNDAM SEED / DESTINY
12904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Down Under
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
ill say GUNDAM SEED:))
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.