First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Love Stage - Discussion
70222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 7/9/14
>.> anyone know if this is 1 or 2 cour?
14674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 7/9/14 , edited 7/9/14
I don't think I've watched watched a BL anime in a long while, probably not since Gravitation. Now I am watching two, DRAMAtical Murder and this one.

Love Stage's first episode was very cute and fun. I particularly liked Izumi's interaction with his family. He seems like a likable main character on his own too. I can definitely relate to his problems with drawing.

It'll be interesting to see how the series develops. ^_^
2372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 7/9/14
I love the Love Stage!! manga, so I already love the anime since they seem to have done a decent job on it. Plus it's nice to look at. So bright and the animation is pretty decent too! Can't wait for next week!

I really hope this sells well. I need a second season already. ; - ;


Sacae89 wrote:

>.> anyone know if this is 1 or 2 cour?


1 cour. Only 10 episodes.
70222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 7/9/14

Charizam wrote:

I love the Love Stage!! manga, so I already love the anime since they seem to have done a decent job on it. Plus it's nice to look at. So bright and the animation is pretty decent too! Can't wait for next week!

I really hope this sells well. I need a second season already. ; - ;


Sacae89 wrote:

>.> anyone know if this is 1 or 2 cour?


1 cour. Only 10 episodes. :(


This makes me very sad...not only one cour....but not even a full 12? T_T
2372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 7/9/14

Sacae89 wrote:

This makes me very sad...not only one cour....but not even a full 12? T_T


Yup, life is truly suffering. I do know it's getting an OVA bundled with a volume later on.
70222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 7/9/14

Charizam wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

This makes me very sad...not only one cour....but not even a full 12? T_T


Yup, life is truly suffering. I do know it's getting an OVA bundled with a volume later on.


We can hope it sells well!
24929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 7/9/14
Hilarious, I might start reading the manga again
23603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 7/9/14
The last show that had yaoi in it that I watched, Shin Sekai Yori, was one of the best shows I've seen. But something tells me that this show is not that similar...
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Suffocating from...
Offline
Posted 7/9/14

Brandoncarff wrote:

Episode 1

It's just scary how they make this character looks just like a girl.. AT least he look like a girl.. (If I can picture this, I'll be fine) Hopefully
[...]
I still can't believe I watched this episode. It felt so weird, but to be honest the plot and story wasn't that bad... The characters were alright.. and the art wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. It was actually interesting.. I'm not a fan of Yaoi and I'm not against, but it just feels weird watching it .... If I CAN picture him as a girl throughout the series and not make my head hurt then I might be okay... He's a girl.. He's a girl.. he's a girl.. UGH TOO MUCH WORK >>>.<<<

Uh yah, I'm guessing the creators are fishing for a wider audience with the first epi by promoting the cross-dressing sequence, but Izumi is a boy and he'll look/dress like one for the rest of the anime. On the spectrum of BL ukes, he's most definitely of the more effeminate and cute variety. He's still a guy, though. I feel sorry for anyone watching this thinking it's a gender bender or expecting a lot of cross-dressing cause that ain't happening. I had the same thought going into it when I first started reading it, which is why I almost stopped, but it stays true to its BL roots (thank God!).

38763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 7/9/14

TrueGoober wrote:

The last show that had yaoi in it that I watched, Shin Sekai Yori, was one of the best shows I've seen. But something tells me that this show is not that similar...


You're probably right about that. I think I'm going to stay away from this one
35870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
Hmm. I don't think this one is for me. DMMd is a little more my speed.
38880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / North America
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
I am so glad to see a this type anime. These are favorite kind. This going to be very interesting. Thank you Crunchyroll.
17093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
Am I the only person who thinks this looks terrible animation-wise?
48107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/10/14

4Corvus wrote:

Am I the only person who thinks this looks terrible animation-wise?


Looks like it... but if we all agreed on everything we would be clones... or a hivemind. lol
786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / new york
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
Rei in this anime has the same voice actor as rei from free apparently.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.