First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Things You Say While in Traffic
Posted 7/10/14

onibrotonel wrote:

"Stop taking the whole lane!! You're just riding a bike. Use the sidewalk. Oy!! You can't even ride that bike on a straight line."


lol tru saying, asking for it
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
*watches a car suddenly swerve and cut into my lane*
*points to car and laughs like a maniac*

10272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ponce, Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
I actually just look at the surroundings, the sky and look at something inside the car. When I wait too much it depends the mood I am is what i do XD most of the times I just create stories and talk it with my family (speak what I'm creating).
11056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
Usually I just yell "FUCK" and talk shit about other peoples driving skills.
11764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
I usually have a game with me soo I don't mind much.
24387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
I don't say anything in particular, it kind of depends on the situation at the time (if I got cut off, the person is driving slow, etc.) but it usually starts with something like "..Really..? REALLY?" xD
1377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
"GET OFF MY BLIND SPOT!"
"Seriously, you cut me off so you can turn! You couldn't wait about two seconds!"
"It's green, you idiot!"
17269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Fort Saskatchewan...
Offline
Posted 7/10/14 , edited 7/10/14
'SLOW PEOPLE... SLOW LANE..."

"They are called turn signals... learn to use them..."

"Inbred A$$hole!' (usually at rednecks driving pickups)

"The light doesn't get any greener"

and the favorite standby

'What the F&ck!"
Jonexe 
14145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/14

IcedPeachTea wrote:

I don't say anything in particular, it kind of depends on the situation at the time (if I got cut off, the person is driving slow, etc.) but it usually starts with something like "..Really..? REALLY?" xD


That's typical for me as well. The string of 'Really?'s usually being followed by some creative swearing, and coming up with some kind of mocking reenactment that I vocalize.
24387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/10/14

Jonexe wrote:


IcedPeachTea wrote:

I don't say anything in particular, it kind of depends on the situation at the time (if I got cut off, the person is driving slow, etc.) but it usually starts with something like "..Really..? REALLY?" xD


That's typical for me as well. The string of 'Really?'s usually being followed by some creative swearing, and coming up with some kind of mocking reenactment that I vocalize.


That's a good way of putting it. That's kind of exactly what I do. xD
Jonexe 
14145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/14

IcedPeachTea wrote:


Jonexe wrote:


IcedPeachTea wrote:

I don't say anything in particular, it kind of depends on the situation at the time (if I got cut off, the person is driving slow, etc.) but it usually starts with something like "..Really..? REALLY?" xD


That's typical for me as well. The string of 'Really?'s usually being followed by some creative swearing, and coming up with some kind of mocking reenactment that I vocalize.


That's a good way of putting it. That's kind of exactly what I do. xD


Kindred spirits, clearly!

Though some times this gets me in trouble. If I come up with something exceptionally hilarious with other people in the car, I've been known to not pay as much attention and do something stupid of my own. In these situations I like to think the other drivers are doing exactly like I would have done.
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
"Please don't hit me."
35948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Federation...
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
I usually just flip people off. They get the message.
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/10/14
I say nothing.
Posted 7/10/14
Nothing appropriate.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.