First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ϟ Academy of the Forgotten
The One Who Forgot
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/13/14


"We are the hunted." Skyler told Lucy in short as he ran and skidded to a stop. He switched his route, going backwards yet still made sure there was always open space around. There were still a few more scalpels in his position to use if he had to fight. His aim wasn't too shabby but a close-ranged weapon was ideal for his fighting style. It was just like the sister he didn't remember he had. With a growl he tried to find the best way to shake off his enemy but there was nothing in his mind. This guy was better than him when it came to the chase. And it almost sent him over the edge. Worse than Lucy had. Oh how he wanted to kill that hunter but there was no way he'd win in a fight with the skilled fighter. Unless he got him first. A grin almost set upon his face yet it soon disappeared. He went upstairs though this time he was as silent as an ant. Inching slowly and making sure Lucy had done the same. It was dark but it didn't matter. He was used to it. Once he located the footsteps, he made sure to move behind it and that he did. His footsteps were slow yet silent. It seemed he easily fell prey to having to be on the top.
Posted 7/13/14
"Hunted?" Lucy whispered. Then she noticed Skyler almost smiled in a way but it faded quickly. Lucy followed Skyler's move step by step. Not knowing how the enemy looked like Lucy just wanted to kill him or it already.

((Sorry but I got to go now! ))
The One Who Forgot
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Coolorado
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

Leilani-chan wrote:



"We are the hunted." Skyler told Lucy in short as he ran and skidded to a stop. He switched his route, going backwards yet still made sure there was always open space around. There were still a few more scalpels in his position to use if he had to fight. His aim wasn't too shabby but a close-ranged weapon was ideal for his fighting style. It was just like the sister he didn't remember he had. With a growl he tried to find the best way to shake off his enemy but there was nothing in his mind. This guy was better than him when it came to the chase. And it almost sent him over the edge. Worse than Lucy had. Oh how he wanted to kill that hunter but there was no way he'd win in a fight with the skilled fighter. Unless he got him first. A grin almost set upon his face yet it soon disappeared. He went upstairs though this time he was as silent as an ant. Inching slowly and making sure Lucy had done the same. It was dark but it didn't matter. He was used to it. Once he located the footsteps, he made sure to move behind it and that he did. His footsteps were slow yet silent. It seemed he easily fell prey to having to be on the top.


The chase was hot. His prey were quick, but inexperienced. Their futile attempts to shake him were slightly amusing. They came to a sudden stop. The cat's in the bag.. He realized he couldn't hear them anymore. After listening for several seconds, he placed his palms to the floor, to feel for any vibrations in the building. There were two sets of vibrations, very faint, but they were there. And they were close. The Crow chuckled to himself, only so slightly. I hope they can see in the dark. He turned to their direction. He was facing them. It was a skinny, pale skinned man, accompanied by a girl, armed with a sword. His black clothing made the darkness all the more easy to hide in. They were in his element.
The One Who Forgot
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

(@cookie177 It's okay.)

Skyler put Lucy's sword in a place that won't get too easily detected in a quick and rough manner though making sure no blood was spilled. He looked forward and again switched his path. He turned into a classroom that had been connected to another and went through. Just before he left, he made sure that the door to the classroom he first entered was blocked from anybody. He exited the other classroom in a way that he was again behind his hunter. That's when all caution left his body. Scalpels were already out of his hands, flying towards the hunter at surprising speed. It was thrown in a concentrated manner. Another distraction. Skyler went for him himself. Without caring where the scalpels went he had pinned his hunter to the wall with his own surprising strength.
"What do you want? Or are you just another sadist?" Skyler growled even though he was shorter than the person he caught. There was one scalpel left in his hand. Instead of using that one just yet, he used a pre-used one and stabbed his enemy to the wall without care. Again, it wasn't insanity that pushed him to be cruel. It was survival and maybe the need to feel something that was familiar. With the guilt he woke up with, he guessed he hurt somebody.
The One Who Forgot
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Coolorado
Offline
Posted 7/13/14 , edited 7/13/14

Leilani-chan wrote:


(@cookie177 It's okay.)

Skyler put Lucy's sword in a place that won't get too easily detected in a quick and rough manner though making sure no blood was spilled. He looked forward and again switched his path. He turned into a classroom that had been connected to another and went through. Just before he left, he made sure that the door to the classroom he first entered was blocked from anybody. He exited the other classroom in a way that he was again behind his hunter. That's when all caution left his body. Scalpels were already out of his hands, flying towards the hunter at surprising speed. It was thrown in a concentrated manner. Another distraction. Skyler went for him himself. Without caring where the scalpels went he had pinned his hunter to the wall with his own surprising strength.
"What do you want? Or are you just another sadist?" Skyler growled even though he was shorter than the person he caught. There was one scalpel left in his hand. Instead of using that one just yet, he used a pre-used one and stabbed his enemy to the wall without care. Again, it wasn't insanity that pushed him to be cruel. It was survival and maybe the need to feel something that was familiar. With the guilt he woke up with, he guessed he hurt somebody.


(I guess this is where it leaves off then! goodnight guys)
He watched as the man quickly hid his compatriot's sword, and entered a class room adjacent to where they were. Revan guessed that other that the sword, the man only had some a scalpel or two left from his earlier assault. Being stabbed by one of those won't be fatal, but it will hurt. His suspicions were confirmed when a flurry of scalpels came from an open door. Two pinned his coat to the wall, while the other missed. "Tch. I liked this coat." Before he knew it, the man was upon him. He yanked a scalpel from the wall and stabbed it further in, restricting Revan's movement even more. "What do I want? That is a very interesting question, sir. Perhaps I want to know who I am. Except the thing is, is that I know who I am." Yes. I know exactly who and what I am. It was all coming back to him. "I am a monster. A killer. A demon. I massacred an entire family. 73 lives, extinguished. I hunted them down, and I annihilated every last man woman and child. I hated them. They took the only thing I ever loved. So I destroyed them. And I loved every second of it. Once you get the taste for blood, you can never get enough. What do I want, you ask? Maybe I don't want anything. Maybe I'm just acting upon my own nature." Unable to get his switchblade, Revan did the single most savage thing he had done so far. He bit into the neck of his assailant. Using the man's pain to his advantage, Revan kicked the man in the gut, sending off of him. He grabbed some of the scalpels that had missed. He turned to the girl who was watching the whole ordeal. Through a bloodsoaked mouth, Revan spoke. "I feel as though you want to kill me. Not so much to take revenge for your boyfriend's injury, but to cull your own boredom." He got closer to the girl. "Let me give you some advice. Abandon that kind of mindset. Live a life of peace. Lest you become the very monster you see before you." His was not the face of mercy, but his eyes told a story of sadness, and perhaps from that sadness, he passed wisdom to the girl. 'I'm going to leave. There's no fun in hunting prey that's too injured to move."
The One Who Forgot
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

(I won't be back until Tuesday night....I have to do something this week. So if you just want to leave, go ahead. Just PM. If you can wait, that would be great. :DD)
Skyler bit back a yell of pain as he held onto his neck. The pain in his gut was something he could ignore but his neck. That was another story. Even through his pain, he wasn't done yet. There was much more fight to the little guy who was lying on the ground. The pain only made him even more angry than he was already. He wasn't going to loose. There was no way he was going to the underling of such a freak. Skyler could be cruel enough to hurt and not care but he still had morals. The one he was bit by clearly didn't. At least not that he can sense. The monster wasn't going to slip through his fingers. Not so easily. There was no weapon in hand for him. So he looked at the chair in front of him. It caught his eye in a matter of seconds.
"Don't you...underestimate me. Go ahead..... Kill her or leave her. I don't care....Just don't...you ever think I'm too injured for anything." Skyler stood and grabbed the chair at the same time. He was quick though still not as quick as before. It was enough to allow him to give his hated enemy a chair to the head. Still not a killing blow but Skyler couldn't do that. It was something he couldn't do at all. He dropped the chair and tore off the sleeve of the jacket he was wearing. Oddly, he had another tucked in the inside pocket of the one he was already wearing and it wasn't even noticeable. But that's not the point. He wrapped the sleeve around his neck to stop some bleeding and was careful not to choke himself. His eyes held such hate that it could burn any soul. Looking at Lucy, he himself began walking away. Something in him made him drag her along instead of leave her to die.

The One Who Forgot
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Coolorado
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

Leilani-chan wrote:


(I won't be back until Tuesday night....I have to do something this week. So if you just want to leave, go ahead. Just PM. If you can wait, that would be great. :DD)
Skyler bit back a yell of pain as he held onto his neck. The pain in his gut was something he could ignore but his neck. That was another story. Even through his pain, he wasn't done yet. There was much more fight to the little guy who was lying on the ground. The pain only made him even more angry than he was already. He wasn't going to loose. There was no way he was going to the underling of such a freak. Skyler could be cruel enough to hurt and not care but he still had morals. The one he was bit by clearly didn't. At least not that he can sense. The monster wasn't going to slip through his fingers. Not so easily. There was no weapon in hand for him. So he looked at the chair in front of him. It caught his eye in a matter of seconds.
"Don't you...underestimate me. Go ahead..... Kill her or leave her. I don't care....Just don't...you ever think I'm too injured for anything." Skyler stood and grabbed the chair at the same time. He was quick though still not as quick as before. It was enough to allow him to give his hated enemy a chair to the head. Still not a killing blow but Skyler couldn't do that. It was something he couldn't do at all. He dropped the chair and tore off the sleeve of the jacket he was wearing. Oddly, he had another tucked in the inside pocket of the one he was already wearing and it wasn't even noticeable. But that's not the point. He wrapped the sleeve around his neck to stop some bleeding and was careful not to choke himself. His eyes held such hate that it could burn any soul. Looking at Lucy, he himself began walking away. Something in him made him drag her along instead of leave her to die.



The wooden chair hit his head with a thud. Not enough to cause serious damage, but it still landed. "That's quite an arm you've got, friend. I would plant my blade in your chest, but I couldn't do that in front of the lady. That would be ungentlemanly. When you look in the mirror, look at the scar I left. Every time you turn your head you will remember me. Every time you swallow, it will be like I'm right next to you. If you still feel raw about it, come find me. But make no mistake. I will kill you." The Crow jumped out of a window, with the grace of a cat. He went to where his companion was left. "Lax, we're leaving for the forest. I'm in the mood for some boar."

(I'm doing things as well, and I love the way this turned out! Revan and Skyler will have to meet up again. xD)
The One Who Forgot
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

Drachenkonig wrote:

The wooden chair hit his head with a thud. Not enough to cause serious damage, but it still landed. "That's quite an arm you've got, friend. I would plant my blade in your chest, but I couldn't do that in front of the lady. That would be ungentlemanly. When you look in the mirror, look at the scar I left. Every time you turn your head you will remember me. Every time you swallow, it will be like I'm right next to you. If you still feel raw about it, come find me. But make no mistake. I will kill you." The Crow jumped out of a window, with the grace of a cat. He went to where his companion was left. "Lax, we're leaving for the forest. I'm in the mood for some boar."

(I'm doing things as well, and I love the way this turned out! Revan and Skyler will have to meet up again. xD)

(I really did enjoy it a lot, too. Skyler will hunt Revan. Until one of them dies. XD Hopefully it will be in the near future they meet. >;3)

"I'll remember you. But it won't be this scar that keeps you there. It'll be my hate. This game has just started. Winner takes all. And I don't loose." Skyler hissed as he held a hand to his neck. Little did he know it was just another of many to add to his list of scars but the others were on his back. It would be hard to find. Anyways, his hate was never ending. He was no sadist but he hated loosing more than anything. He will be the one to come out on top. He'd rather kill himself the be killed by his new priority. It seems Skyler did have a goal now. In his hate, he almost forgot Lucy existed. Though his guilt did disappear.

The One Who Forgot
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Coolorado
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

Leilani-chan wrote:


Drachenkonig wrote:

The wooden chair hit his head with a thud. Not enough to cause serious damage, but it still landed. "That's quite an arm you've got, friend. I would plant my blade in your chest, but I couldn't do that in front of the lady. That would be ungentlemanly. When you look in the mirror, look at the scar I left. Every time you turn your head you will remember me. Every time you swallow, it will be like I'm right next to you. If you still feel raw about it, come find me. But make no mistake. I will kill you." The Crow jumped out of a window, with the grace of a cat. He went to where his companion was left. "Lax, we're leaving for the forest. I'm in the mood for some boar."

(I'm doing things as well, and I love the way this turned out! Revan and Skyler will have to meet up again. xD)

(I really did enjoy it a lot, too. Skyler will hunt Revan. Until one of them dies. XD Hopefully it will be in the near future they meet. >;3)

"I'll remember you. But it won't be this scar that keeps you there. It'll be my hate. This game has just started. Winner takes all. And I don't loose." Skyler hissed as he held a hand to his neck. Little did he know it was just another of many to add to his list of scars but the others were on his back. It would be hard to find. Anyways, his hate was never ending. He was no sadist but he hated loosing more than anything. He will be the one to come out on top. He'd rather kill himself the be killed by his new priority. It seems Skyler did have a goal now. In his hate, he almost forgot Lucy existed. Though his guilt did disappear.



(Maybe the hunter will become the hunted. That will certainly be an interesting turn of events! Looking foward to it >:D)
The One Who Forgot
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

(That will happen. You won't know when but it will! Skyler is getting ready for it. XD It will be amazing. Can't wait to see ya on the battlefield. >;3)

The One Who Forgot
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Coolorado
Offline
Posted 7/13/14 , edited 7/13/14

Leilani-chan wrote:


(That will happen. You won't know when but it will! Skyler is getting ready for it. XD It will be amazing. Can't wait to see ya on the battlefield. >;3)



(Revan is always ready and always waiting >:3)
The One Who Forgot
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

Drachenkonig wrote:
(Revan is always ready and always waiting >:3)

(Oh yeah? Skyler may not be able to surprise him too much but he will put up a hell of a fight! Well I'm out. See ya later~ Good night!)
The One Who Forgot
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Coolorado
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

Leilani-chan wrote:


Drachenkonig wrote:
(Revan is always ready and always waiting >:3)

(Oh yeah? Skyler may not be able to surprise him too much but he will put up a hell of a fight! Well I'm out. See ya later~ Good night!)


(Goodnight friend!:D)
Creator of the Forgotten
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 7/13/14 , edited 7/13/14


Lax had parted ways with Revan for a few minutes, though he was sure Revan needed the time to hunt new prey and prove his worth. He found a vacant classroom and made it his entertainment center. There was a chalkboard, but no chalk. Chairs and desks had fallen over and there was rubble in the center of the classroom. The cold air from the window, or lack-there of, had blew, letting in cold chills that were the perfect temperature for Lax. He surveyed the classroom some more, vaguely imagining a young Lax sitting in a classroom and obediently listening to a teacher. He laughed to himself at the image, standing in front of the classroom and looking around at the imaginary students. "Hello class, I am professor Lax. I know everything blah blah blah," Lax was having too much fun pretending. "Oh? You have a question, Sarah?" He looked to his right, pointing at a desk that seemed to have been split in half. "Two plus two? Who cares? Blood plus blood equals more blood, so therefore, you're wrong!" His loud voice seemed to echo throughout the classroom, or perhaps the building. Somewhat bored of his charade, he turned around and faced the chalkboard.

His finger nails screeched across the board until he spelled out: Blood plus blood

He sensed familiar movement as he his eyes landed to the door, where his so called companion graced him with his presence. "Mr, Revan. You're late for today's lesson." Lax played along, pushing up his imaginary glasses and noting the blood across Revan's mouth. He smiled. "And it looks like you had some fun without me, huh?"

(Hey, Lax needs to have some fun too XDD)
The One Who Forgot
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Coolorado
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

kokochii wrote:



Lax had parted ways with Revan for a few minutes, though he was sure Revan needed the time to hunt new prey and prove his worth. He found a vacant classroom and made it his entertainment center. There was a chalkboard, but no chalk. Chairs and desks had fallen over and there was rubble in the center of the classroom. The cold air from the window, or lack-there of, had blew, letting in cold chills that were the perfect temperature for Lax. He surveyed the classroom some more, vaguely imagining a young Lax sitting in a classroom and obediently listening to a teacher. He laughed to himself at the image, standing in front of the classroom and looking around at the imaginary students. "Hello class, I am professor Lax. I know everything blah blah blah," Lax was having too much fun pretending. "Oh? You have a question, Sarah?" He looked to his right, pointing at a desk that seemed to have been split in half. "Two plus two? Who cares? Blood plus blood equals more blood, so therefore, you're wrong!" His loud voice seemed to echo throughout the classroom, or perhaps the building. Somewhat bored of his charade, he turned around and faced the chalkboard.

His finger nails screeched across the board until he spelled out: Blood plus blood

He sensed familiar movement as he his eyes landed to the door, where his so called companion graced him with his presence. "Mr, Revan. You're late for today's lesson." Lax played along, pushing up his imaginary glasses and noting the blood across Revan's mouth. He smiled. "And it looks like you had some fun without me, huh?"

(Hey, Lax needs to have some fun too XDD)


He found his companion standing in the front of a classroom, laughing and scratching characters onto the chalkboard like some kind of demonic instructor. Revan stood there in a baffled daze, wondering if he didn't know what had transpired, or he just doesn't care. "I don't think there's much left for me to learn, friend. Yes, it was fun. I made some new 'friends' to play with later." The Crow smirked ever so slightly. "I think we should try to find some food. Too much human flesh and blood will give someone the shakes." He gestures outside. "Come on, friend. There's a whole world outside of this dingy room, full of all sorts of wonderful ways to have fun. Why don't we go out into it and hare our fun with the world?" He was progressively getting more and more insane. The flashbacks had made it worse. But Revan didn't care. He was loving every second of it.

(Sorry Lax! Revan got a little carried away this time. xD)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.