First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Do you sound the way you look?
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / USA
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
I have no idea what I look like I should sound like, but I do know my voice sounds annoying. I'm sure of it. Somebody once told me I had a good voice to be a voice actor... Which I don't think is a good thing. >.>
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
I don't know about the look, but i have never heard someone that sound like me, not even close. And when i record my voice it's kind of hard for me to hear what i said. I wonder how my friends and family understand what i'm saying. May be they got use to it.
18787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / US
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
Not even close.
Posted 7/12/14
I don't know. I don't think I am qualified to make a judgement like that about myself. I leave things like this to those who get to hear me. I can, at the very least, say that no jaws drop or staring happens when I do actually talk.
Lannae 
48087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
Some people have told me that my voice is surprisingly deep, especially since I "look young for my age".
22070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
I don't sound the way I look either...
I'm a 5'4'' dude with glasses that doesn't look tough or manly at all, I don't even have any noticeable facial hair, but I happen to sound like a 6 foot tall football player. It's really random, but my deep voice always give a person confusion when they first hear me talk to them. Now I'm use to it, but it's still funny to see people's initial reaction when I first speak to them...
Posted 7/12/14
No, I don't. I look pretty mean. With my normal speaking voice, I sound more feminine and soft than many people expect-- Until I'm irritated or angry. My voice growls and snarls well. I have a good range.

My speaking voice:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GLbNlEmxA5
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/14

aeb0717 wrote:

No, I don't. I look pretty mean. With my normal speaking voice, I sound more feminine and soft than many people expect-- Until I'm irritated or angry. My voice growls and snarls well. I have a good range.

My speaking voice:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GLbNlEmxA5


God. I could listen to that voice forever.
Posted 7/12/14 , edited 7/13/14
Well I get told alot that I look 15 and not sure if my voice matches what I look like haha xD

This is what I sound like:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XztreT87mE

Photo of me:
13476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
My voice has settled in nicely over the past 3 years. I used to be able to do high notes, then puberty took full effect. I went from child voice , to child voice that sounds weird because it's trying to become deep but jus can't get over the last hurdle, to deep voice.
7001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Skittles
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
I don't like my voice, I think it sounds whiney... and a lot of people have told me I sound like a guy at times. -_-

But, I think the voice matches my face though, I can't see myself with a different one.
18896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/14

XXpoisonivyXX wrote:

Well I get told alot that I look 15 and not sure if my voice matches what I look like haha xD

This is what I sound like:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XztreT87mE


so that's wat a goddess sounds like? haha interesting
Posted 7/12/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


XXpoisonivyXX wrote:

Well I get told alot that I look 15 and not sure if my voice matches what I look like haha xD

This is what I sound like:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XztreT87mE


so that's wat a goddess sounds like? haha interesting


lolz well I just hope I dont sound terrible I dont like my voice xD
18896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/14

XXpoisonivyXX wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:


XXpoisonivyXX wrote:

Well I get told alot that I look 15 and not sure if my voice matches what I look like haha xD

This is what I sound like:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XztreT87mE


so that's wat a goddess sounds like? haha interesting


lolz well I just hope I dont sound terrible I dont like my voice xD


ehh you sound..okay I guess
Posted 7/12/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


XXpoisonivyXX wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:


XXpoisonivyXX wrote:

Well I get told alot that I look 15 and not sure if my voice matches what I look like haha xD

This is what I sound like:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XztreT87mE


so that's wat a goddess sounds like? haha interesting


lolz well I just hope I dont sound terrible I dont like my voice xD


ehh you sound..okay I guess


:P boo go away now
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.