First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Becoming Anti-Social after finding a good Anime show.
2824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
22408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 7/12/14


You assume I can't talk while watching a show?
2824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 7/12/14

Felstalker wrote:



You assume I can't talk while watching a show?


lol I'm not assuming that at all^^
22408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
I'll invest in a proper response. I'm physically exhausted due to swimming, but response!

I watch a lot of anime, but I don't consider it a solo thing. Group watching is best.

I tend to focus on series like shotgun however.

In the last 2 weeks I have completed 170+ episodes of Fairy Tail, and 140+ Eyeshield NiJuIchi(21)

Also rewatched madoka and JoJo with my second cousins.

I'm tiered.
Lannae 
48081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
Watching anime with my bros is like the most fun thing man! Like the time we watched Gurren Lagann and were laughing our guts out during the hot springs episode. Good times!
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 7/12/14 , edited 7/12/14
I prefer to watch anime alone, but there are some shows I'd really love to watch with others. Online forums don't quite give me that sense of camaraderie I want. Watching shows with /a/ is a hoot, but still pretty lonely.

I'm pretty picky about who I watch stuff with, though. Some anime fans are freaks.
61532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
that's not what anti-social means.....
2824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 7/12/14

Felstalker wrote:

I'll invest in a proper response. I'm physically exhausted due to swimming, but response!

I watch a lot of anime, but I don't consider it a solo thing. Group watching is best.

I tend to focus on series like shotgun however.

In the last 2 weeks I have completed 170+ episodes of Fairy Tail, and 140+ Eyeshield NiJuIchi(21)

Also rewatched madoka and JoJo with my second cousins.

I'm tiered.


Get some rest dude haha. But I agree with you that group watching is the best! Sadly almost none of my friends watch Anime ://
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
I think the term you're looking for is asocial.
Posted 7/12/14
well... the way you write the details in your thread is very creative

and yeah. once i'm hooked on something, I want to finish it. like I stayed up until 4AM to read all of the flowers of evil manga.
2824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 7/12/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

well... the way you write the details in your thread is very creative

and yeah. once i'm hooked on something, I want to finish it. like I stayed up until 4AM to read all of the flowers of evil manga.


Ah thank you! I like to make my post clean and nice looking and I'm exactly like that, when I'm hooked on something, like hunter x hunter I want to finish it lol. I've had many 5am nights because of that show lol
Posted 7/12/14
Me too! Hunter x Hunter has me staying up ALL night for like 2 days straight XD It's the only show that's ever done that to me actually
Posted 7/12/14

xMethod wrote:

Ah thank you! I like to make my post clean and nice looking and I'm exactly like that, when I'm hooked on something, like hunter x hunter I want to finish it lol. I've had many 5am nights because of that show lol


Savour each episode like it's your last because the anime might end soon... (because it's 1 volume away from the latest manga volume, the story doesn't end there though).

2824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 7/12/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


xMethod wrote:

Ah thank you! I like to make my post clean and nice looking and I'm exactly like that, when I'm hooked on something, like hunter x hunter I want to finish it lol. I've had many 5am nights because of that show lol


Savour each episode like it's your last because the anime might end soon... (because it's 1 volume away from the latest manga volume, the story doesn't end there though).





I hope it doesn't end soon >_<. Hopefully there will be more episode under Oprahs ultimate chair of give-ness :/
10416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Spring, TX
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
I actually prefer to watch an entire series in as few settings as possible than to be waiting for the next episode to come out...
I can sleep when I'm dead...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.