First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Attack on Titan season 2?!?
13038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/14 , edited 7/13/14
...
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 7/13/14
No
105772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/13/14
Fuck.
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/14
Too many ignorants on the internet. Sad.
21739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 7/13/14
lol
13038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/14 , edited 7/13/14
Knew it was too good to be true
15014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/13/14
Faster than expected....oh wait what.
18219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/14
45843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

_Walfie_ wrote:

So I been reading online that attack on Titan season 2 will air on July 26 according to http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/28545/20140711/attack-on-titan-season-2.htm


You mean July 26, 2015 or 2016 right?
13038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


_Walfie_ wrote:

So I been reading online that attack on Titan season 2 will air on July 26 according to http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/28545/20140711/attack-on-titan-season-2.htm


You mean July 26, 2015 or 2016 right?


Can't believe I didn't read that one right, welp it happens when your up early in the morning reading without my glasses lol
45843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/13/14



Ah.
16098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Milky Way
Offline
Posted 7/13/14 , edited 7/13/14


I dont think its that you read it wrong, the article itself was false.
13038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/14 , edited 7/13/14

DethAssass1n wrote:



I dont think its that you read it wrong, the article itself was false.


Actually the article itself States that it's false info the other side is reporting, part of some April Prank
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 7/13/14 , edited 7/13/14
AoT 2 will air sometime. The manga is too good imo for there not to be, but it has to progress a bit further I think.
And then there's 2 stupid recap movies that has to be released first. Doubt they'll start on s2 before they're out.

Atm, there should be enough manga for them to start on s2, but I think they want to wait a bit more.
And Production IG is busy with a few animes atm.
64026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 7/13/14 , edited 7/13/14

Des85 wrote:

AoT 2 will air sometime. The manga is too good imo for there not to be, but it has to progress a bit further I think.
And then there's 2 stupid recap movies that has to be released first. Doubt they'll start on s2 before they're out.

Atm, there should be enough manga for them to start on s2, but I think they want to wait a bit more.
And Production IG is busy with a few animes atm.


I think they want to let it get further so when they make season 2 it will be like 10 chapters ahead, like how it was with season 1.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.