First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Attack on Titan season 2?!?
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


Des85 wrote:

AoT 2 will air sometime. The manga is too good imo for there not to be, but it has to progress a bit further I think.
And then there's 2 stupid recap movies that has to be released first. Doubt they'll start on s2 before they're out.

Atm, there should be enough manga for them to start on s2, but I think they want to wait a bit more.
And Production IG is busy with a few animes atm.


I think they want to let it get further so when they make season 2 it will be like 10 chapters ahead, like how it was with season 1.


Yup.
Lets see.
S1 covered chapter 1-33 (think it was 33) (but there was a part of cpt 33 that wasn't animated, that will probably be at the start of s2 and will shock everyone xD).
And now there is 58 chapters, mayby 59 since it should be out this month.
So if your prediction is correct, it'll be another 10 months until s2 aires, ugh
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

Des85 wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


Des85 wrote:

AoT 2 will air sometime. The manga is too good imo for there not to be, but it has to progress a bit further I think.
And then there's 2 stupid recap movies that has to be released first. Doubt they'll start on s2 before they're out.

Atm, there should be enough manga for them to start on s2, but I think they want to wait a bit more.
And Production IG is busy with a few animes atm.


I think they want to let it get further so when they make season 2 it will be like 10 chapters ahead, like how it was with season 1.


Yup.
Lets see.
S1 covered chapter 1-33 (think it was 33) (but there was a part of cpt 33 that wasn't animated, that will probably be at the start of s2 and will shock everyone xD).
And now there is 58 chapters, mayby 59 since it should be out this month.
So if your prediction is correct, it'll be another 10 months until s2 aires, ugh :P


That will be good though because we need a good anime in 2015! There's already enough awesome animes this year, we don't need Titan yet.
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 7/13/14 , edited 7/13/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


That will be good though because we need a good anime in 2015! There's already enough awesome animes this year, we don't need Titan yet.


Well I'm up to date on the manga, so I can wait. Now I just want the next chapter in the manga xD
But I'm really looking forward to watching it animated.
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 7/13/14
I hope they make a season 2. I haven't seen the ending but based on what I heard,
62788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/14
http://www.latintimes.com/attack-titan-season-2-release-date-july-26-titan-wall-sina-spoilers-theories-report-190841

The "Attack On Titan" anime series is by far the greatest new anime of 2013


Ok, this is the last time, I swear. Until the next time....
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

bathroom64 wrote:

http://www.latintimes.com/attack-titan-season-2-release-date-july-26-titan-wall-sina-spoilers-theories-report-190841

The "Attack On Titan" anime series is by far the greatest new anime of 2013


Ok, this is the last time, I swear. Until the next time....


Nothing about a second season for this on any reliable sites.
If the second season really was going to air in just a few days, Myanimelist and Animenewsnetwork would've made an article about it already. There's nothing about it on those sites, so I call bullshit on those rumors.
62788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

Des85 wrote:
so I call bullshit on those rumors.

Yeaaaa.....I don't think you got what I was saying lol

Oh well. When is this topic going to get locked anyways?
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 7/13/14 , edited 7/13/14

bathroom64 wrote:


Des85 wrote:
so I call bullshit on those rumors.

Yeaaaa.....I don't think you got what I was saying lol

Oh well. When is this topic going to get locked anyways?


Oh, "by far", didn't see that :P
1716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/13/14
Pessimistically, no.
Cynically, no.
In terms of the popularity of the manga and anime, yes.
One Punch Mod
85853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/14/14 , edited 7/14/14
Hoax, and the opening post no longer contains even that info so much of the rest of the thread is confusing. Also, since this topic title may cause even more confusion later if stumbled across, I'm closing it.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.