Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Which anime debate will NEVER get old/die?
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/14

TeeNageGUrl wrote:

Subs are way better than dubs... /:
Dubs are just... weird and unoriginal. I dunno..~ XD Just my point of view. I don't blame if others like dubs. c:


Stop arguing on which is better because there is no right or wrong. Yes, that is your opinion, but in the end it is still just an opinion. That debate will get us nowhere and I wish it died.
Posted 10/13/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


TeeNageGUrl wrote:

Subs are way better than dubs... /:
Dubs are just... weird and unoriginal. I dunno..~ XD Just my point of view. I don't blame if others like dubs. c:


Stop arguing on which is better because there is no right or wrong. Yes, that is your opinion, but in the end it is still just an opinion. That debate will get us nowhere and I wish it died.


Hm~ I guess so. I didn't exactly call that arguing. Just a... statement.

42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/14

TeeNageGUrl wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


TeeNageGUrl wrote:

Subs are way better than dubs... /:
Dubs are just... weird and unoriginal. I dunno..~ XD Just my point of view. I don't blame if others like dubs. c:


Stop arguing on which is better because there is no right or wrong. Yes, that is your opinion, but in the end it is still just an opinion. That debate will get us nowhere and I wish it died.


Hm~ I guess so. I didn't exactly call that arguing. Just a... statement.



I know that. I was just putting it out there.
Posted 10/13/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


TeeNageGUrl wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


TeeNageGUrl wrote:

Subs are way better than dubs... /:
Dubs are just... weird and unoriginal. I dunno..~ XD Just my point of view. I don't blame if others like dubs. c:


Stop arguing on which is better because there is no right or wrong. Yes, that is your opinion, but in the end it is still just an opinion. That debate will get us nowhere and I wish it died.


Hm~ I guess so. I didn't exactly call that arguing. Just a... statement.



I know that. I was just putting it out there.


Alright, then.

42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/14



Okay.
Posted 10/16/14
New Anime vs. Old Anime
Posted 10/17/14
Dubs vs Subs and mostly Anime vs Manga.
3493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Near a peach tree.
Offline
Posted 10/20/14
I don't really care about sub vs dubs. Though, I'm not a big fan of modern and 3D anime.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/20/14

thestars201 wrote:

New Anime vs. Old Anime


This.
Posted 10/20/14
Dubs versus subs. I think the viewer should have a choice like DVDs/Blu-rays.
25992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / one mile from a d...
Offline
Posted 10/20/14
new vs old anime...I choose this though I think it is a moot point really. Since anime considered new today will be old tomorrow, and old anime is still new to those who have yet to see them, it matters not

what I wish I had chosen is censorship: good or evil?
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/14

Gundam_Phantom wrote:

new vs old anime...I choose this though I think it is a moot point really. Since anime considered new today will be old tomorrow, and old anime is still new to those who have yet to see them, it matters not

what I wish I had chosen is censorship: good or evil?


That belongs in the Other section of this polls.
Posted 10/21/14
'flat vs boobs' or some crap like that.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/14

severticas wrote:

'flat vs boobs' or some crap like that.


Plot vs Justice is what they're calling it.
41699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/24/14
Dubs vs Subs has been perpetuated 5ever
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.