Blogger or Wordpress
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/13/14
sorry if this was already done or i'm in the wrong section for it.
I'm honestly not sure where to ask this.

So, my question is, what site is better to use for a blog, Blogger, or Wordpress?

8051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/14
Neither. Use tumblr.
1372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/13/14 , edited 7/13/14
I prefer Wordpress, just because I'm more familiar with it and it has yet to fail me. It's also incredibly versatile.
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/13/14 , edited 7/13/14

wasabi_cat wrote:

I prefer Wordpress, just because I'm more familiar with it and it has yet to fail me. It's also incredibly versatile.


Alright, i just wanted a second opinion on it is all. Thank you ^^
13168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/13/14
Wordpress. I think you are able to do more with WP creatively. I don't know for sure, but I do know more sites that use WP.
29860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/13/14

Elzrel wrote:

Neither. Use tumblr.


Have to agree with ya. Tumblr is more popular and pretty uh.. this year. But if you don't like it, then yeah Wordpress is the way to go.
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 7/13/14
I use both.

I find wordpress easy to use.

But I prefer blogspot because that is where my first blog is. lol
30791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 7/14/14 , edited 7/14/14

ayesharocks wrote:


Elzrel wrote:

Neither. Use tumblr.


Have to agree with ya. Tumblr is more popular and pretty uh.. this year. But if you don't like it, then yeah Wordpress is the way to go.


Depending on what he wants to use the blog for, tumblr could be the furthest thing from the best option.

Anyway, I'd opt for wordpress, for reasons pretty much everybody else have said.
4736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/14/14
I find that Blogger is much easier to use. Wordpress is too complicated, and has a terrible interface compared to Blogger's editor interface. Not to mention, customizing isn't a hassle in Blogger.
One Punch Mod
85944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/14/14

pvcconvoy wrote:

sorry if this was already done or i'm in the wrong section for it.
I'm honestly not sure where to ask this.

So, my question is, what site is better to use for a blog, Blogger, or Wordpress?



Glad to see you got some opinions. In the future please use The General Help/Advice Thread for questions like this, since individual personal help threads are against CR's site rules. I'm closing this thread for that reason.

You must be logged in to post.