Created by MasakiYonemori
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Which is the best type of tea...?
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/15/14 , edited 7/15/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

very sweet cold tea with pearls.


What kind of sweet cold tea? Could you explain a little further..sorry haha




Do they have these kinds of drinks in the USA?

I like to drink Taro milk tea with pearls... they put a lot of sugar in it too, so I love it.


OMG BOBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We call that Boba or Bubble Tea here in the states.
48515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 7/15/14
I like lemon grass tea.
Posted 7/15/14

MasakiYonemori wrote:

OMG BOBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We call that Boba or Bubble Tea here in the states.


BOBA? sounds like a Russian word for grandma or something
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/15/14

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I like lemon grass tea.


Do you make your own? or buy it?
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/15/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:

OMG BOBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We call that Boba or Bubble Tea here in the states.


BOBA? sounds like a Russian word for grandma or something


Haha nah its just a Chinese word I think
48515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 7/15/14

MasakiYonemori wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I like lemon grass tea.


Do you make your own? or buy it?


I make my own. I have a plant which gives me a fresh supply.
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/15/14

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

I like lemon grass tea.


Do you make your own? or buy it?


I make my own. I have a plant which gives me a fresh supply.


That's pretty cool. I want to make my own tea.
48515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 7/15/14 , edited 7/15/14

MasakiYonemori wrote:
That's pretty cool. I want to make my own tea.


Go for it! I enjoy different teas like avocado leaf and cinnamon.
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/15/14

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:
That's pretty cool. I want to make my own tea.


Go for it! I enjoy different teas like avocado leaf and cinnamon.


Alright will do!
48515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 7/15/14
All this talk of tea made me brew some up!
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/15/14

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

All this talk of tea made me brew some up!


What kind of tea is that!?
48515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 7/15/14

MasakiYonemori wrote:
What kind of tea is that!?


Avocado leaf tea. It's pretty good.
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/15/14

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:
What kind of tea is that!?


Avocado leaf tea. It's pretty good.


Have you made some kind of blueberry tea?
48515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 7/15/14

MasakiYonemori wrote:
Have you made some kind of blueberry tea?


I pave never made that tea before. Is it any good?
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/15/14

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:
Have you made some kind of blueberry tea?


I pave never made that tea before. Is it any good?


Its quite tasty. Blueberries are one of my favorite fruits.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.